Quickstor versus Quickare

I know this has been heavily talked about, but I have spend an hour reading through the old threads and can not find my answer. The Quickare label says it controls moisture in ethanol blend fuel. From what I have read on the Quickstor label, it does not mention this. Otherwise it looks like the Quickstor is a heavier concentrated product. I want to make sure I am getting moisture control in the product I use. Can someone clarify this?
    2021 Ranger Aluminum VX1888DC
    2021 200 HP Mercury Pro XS Four Stroke
    Serial Number:

2. Member
    Neither "control moisture" they are both stabilizers designed to mitigate octane degradation. Your 3L ProXS (covered by the 3L forum by the way) has adequate fuel/water separating filter under the cowl. If you're getting moisture in your fuel, need to correct that issue independent of anything you can pour in your tank.

Following the recommendation posted by 1sharphook is best practice for your engine.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

3. Member
    Thanks guys. I rarely use an entire tank every month. Should I just use quickleen and quickstor then? Or all three?
    Serial Number:

4. Member
    My apologies for the agitation on my clarification. No need for further support. I understand the suggestion and use of the three products now. Thanks for everyone’s support.
    Serial Number:

5. Member
    My use pattern does not permit me to burn a tank of fuel (48gals) in 30days either so I use Quickstor instead of Quickare. I also don't have a trustworthy fuel source close to where we store our boat (80mi away) so I transport treated fuel or fresh fuel and treat same day before refueling. I only use top tier fuel. If using your boat frequently Quickare is the better choice.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

6. Member
    As above stated I always use Quickstor in place of Quickcare because I don’t use my gas fast enough and it sits a lot.
    Mercury 2002 200hp Carbed Saltwater
    OT566776
    2002 Cape Horn 22' Bay