Banned

Tourney at Kerr today..

Anyone know who had a tourney today at Kerr. Saw a lot of bats running around yesterday.. thanks, Michael

2. Member
    Talked to someone today out there that was fishing a club tourney out of Ivy Hill with about 10 boats. Said there was another small tourney out of there too. Was a beautiful day and they bit good

3. Banned
    These boats i saw were guys sponsered by Anglers Choice and couple of them fish with Flw in some capacity. Some sponsered and get their boats from dealers with wraps on them. Thought it would be something big out of Nutbush or Flemington ramps. Thanks again.

I saw several wrapped boats also.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

CATT trail out of Clarksville had 50 or 60 boats. I didnt stay for the entire weigh in but see on the paper someone weighed 21lbs with 9lb big fish.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilslure View Post
    CATT trail out of Clarksville had 50 or 60 boats. I didnt stay for the entire weigh in but see on the paper someone weighed 21lbs with 9lb big fish.

7. Member
    Saw a small number of boats at Ivy Hill Saturday as well. Other than tournaments, I think a lot of people were just fishing, it was a great weekend to go!