Centrifugal Spin Cast Molds

Anyone have any experience with a centrifugal spin cast mold. I just watched a couple YouTube videos and they got me intrigued.

2. Member
    For large production you cant beat them. Keep in mind other people will need to be installing wires, hooks while one is pouring the lead. For one person to do it all wont work any faster than pouring with a di-it mold. Have one for sale if your still interested

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brushsjigs View Post
    For large production you cant beat them. Keep in mind other people will need to be installing wires, hooks while one is pouring the lead. For one person to do it all wont work any faster than pouring with a di-it mold. Have one for sale if your still interested
    I should have clarified that I'm interested in the plastisol soft bait molds.

4. Member
    Are you getting out of spincasting.

Allen

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkin View Post
    Are you getting out of spincasting. Allen
    Bought a Teakcast 100D for a back up and have never used it. In the way and time to go. Still sitting on the original pallet.

6. Member
    Bought a Teakcast 100D for a back up and have never used it. In the way and time to go. Still sitting on the original pallet.
    Wish I had the money but our oldest has decided to stay in college for another year.

Allen

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stein3411 View Post
    I should have clarified that I'm interested in the plastisol soft bait molds.
    If its one color you can spin them. Just need the mold and for it & to be vented properly. The machines have pressure adjustments for the mold, timing and also speed adjustments. Just hit the go button and it does the rest.
    Sorry, not sure what you are asking

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkin View Post
    Are you getting out of spincasting.Allen
    Yeah, heart attack slowed me down alot. I'm officially old now that I'm drawing SS.