Pictures from my phone won’t load onto page. Always says too big

I’m a board sponsor and can never get my pictures from my iPhone to load onto any posts I make. It always tells me they’re too big and I can’t figure out how to size them down. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

2. Member
    I use post image these days.

Before trying to post on BBC...
    Take your next photo holding your iPhone sideways versus up and down. Now you have that photo. Have this photo pulled up on your phone and holding phone straight up and down, screen shot it making a copy of it. You have to do this. Now you have a screen shot photo. The original won’t work so delete it or whatever you wish. Now the screen shot photo is on your screen. Hit edit and crop it down to only the picture itself. You need to crop out the white or black portions, the time up top, your battery %, etc. You just want the pic itself! Done with this. Seems like a lot but I tried to describe in detail cause lurking these boards I know you’ve had trouble with this

Now on BBC make your post and let’s say I want that pic after this sentence. Hit return so you are on next line..
    At top of this reply you see a number of items left to right. Go over to the “image” within a square with tree and click it
    1660E636-8C1D-43B6-BB20-BDB5FF6D3689.jpeg
    see what I did here... there’s that cropped screen shot I’m telling you to do up top.
    Now in that pop up choose file. Then photo library, then the photo you’ve screen shot and edited. Remember the originals aren’t going to work so don’t get confused. Once selected hit the upload file and
    657A7185-C497-406A-B837-44279F04E69B.jpeg
    And the Magic happens!!!

Good Luck!!

Once posted like above, you can click the images to make them bigger. Most cases they are much bigger but I was cropping down onto very small pics showing you how it works.

F42DBFD4-0E8C-4C12-A9E9-459ACFD30002.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Triton_ProXS View Post
    Once posted like above, you can click the images to make them bigger. Most cases they are much bigger but I was cropping down onto very small pics showing you how it works.

Love that color combo on that Toon
    Ranger R81VS, Mercury 175EFI w/ 25 Tempest

Here’s my go at posting pics from the iPhone
    FCC27D91-E6C3-4A6C-AA38-8F09F26480F7.jpeg
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

I just email my pictures one at a time to myself and when doing that it asks me about quality, I try medium if it will then post good. If it is still to large I try small. Just have to open your email, save the picture you receive and remember what picture is the reduced size one. Not perfect but gets the job done.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Quote Originally Posted by Triton_ProXS View Post

Just did this. Works awesome. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    I use post image these days.
    This is what I use too. I used to use TinyPic, but they no longer have a free version. I keep PostImage open on a separate tab on Chrome browser so it is easy to flip back and forth.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching