Thread: MLF Raleigh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by low slung cruiser View Post
    figures...

however, why does no one seem to hit KENTUCKY lake around the 1st of june anymore to experience the offshore fiasco?
    Carp..

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlambert23 View Post
    I'm betting someone realized just how good things were and they could not pass up a second chance at those lakes. Now we start the pool to see if we can go three years in a row. :-)
    If only they knew how good things "were" on those lakes.....as in how they were when they were great instead of how they are now.......if they could televise that then every fisherman in the United States would be at all 3 lakes regularly. I would be absolutely out of my mind disappointed if I drive from more than 2 hours away to Harris to find it in its current state. Again, just thankful they aren't going to lakes I like to fish.

3. Banned
    One thing about Harris (and Jordan really) if folks come from out of town, while the lake has changed and the big fish are still there, both can break your heart if you don't know what you are doing and fewer do since the change in the veg.

They will come for a couple of days get their feelings hurt and go back home and a good chance they never return and hopefully tell their buddies it sucked.

4. Banned
    Well they (MLF) will be back next year. They just released the schedule for early April.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12