Favorite Fishing and Lowe Boats

Not sure of the relationship between these two. Never heard of Favorite Fishing until Lowe got involved. Don't see much on their websight. Is it some sort of youth fishing?

My favorite fishing, can be anywhere and out of any boat (Fiberglass, Tin, Plastic) is Blue Gill on a Fly Rod! (They call Blue Gills down here Bream or Brim. Shell Crackers = Sunfish)
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic Bob View Post
    My favorite fishing, can be anywhere and out of any boat (Fiberglass, Tin, Plastic) is Blue Gill on a Fly Rod! (They call Blue Gills down here Bream or Brim. Shell Crackers = Sunfish)

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texoma View Post
    Not sure of the relationship between these two. Never heard of Favorite Fishing until Lowe got involved. Don't see much on their websight. Is it some sort of youth fishing?
    I agree with you, there doesn't seem to be alot of detail on the "Favorite Fishing" web site but I have seen the Lowe Favorite 198 on Lowe's site and it looks sharp.

5. Member
    I assume its the company that makes the Favorite fishing rods, that have been made popular by the Googan Squad.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

6. Member
    Its for sure the same company there is a video of the boat on Youtube. It comes with a $2,500 Favorite gift certificate for rods, reels, shirts etc. I will say this they went all out with the Favorite branding, its on the Sea decking, Seats, graphics etc. In the video he mentioned it runs 55 mph, it does come with a 10 inch jack plate per the website.
    Fitzgerald Fishing Rods Pro Staff
    Ardent Reels Pro Staff
    Ranger Boats

7. Member
    Would someone please explain the Googan Sqaud.

8. Member
    Careful Texoma, I asked the same question once too as I wasn't exactly sure what the Googans were either. I was accused of being a troll and even as being paranoid amongst other things. LOL! The Googans are a group of younger anglers made famous by posting Youtube videos. They have a large number of followers and viewers of their videos. They have a lot of haters, especially on BBC. But the Googan squad is laughing all the way to the bank! I say good for them. They're making money fishing and probably having a good time doing it.

9. Banned
    Its a group of 5 youtubers. They started out individually filming fishing videos, a lot more laid back and from the perspective of a teenager young adult. Their viewership soared, so they got togther and formed the googan squad. They still have their individual channels, but not make videos together also. Now with a complete line of lures, line, and rods, these guys have caught lightning in a bottle. They make a lot more than any of the professional fisherman do.

These guys. https://googanbaits.com/

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorShine View Post
    Gotcha and will just have to wait to see where this thing lands. First time "Lowe" has endorsed something like this. Must be some young folks moving up in Brunswick boat organization. Lund sorta made a move like this in early 2000s with Rapala and Lindner.