My First Wednesday round!

Headed out today on day 26 of retirement to play a Wednesday morning round. Put in a 30 minute walk and 30 minutes of weights. Feels a little weird sitting here thinking about what may be the new normal after a weeks trip with wife to Branson, a Four day trout trip with grandson, and two day Ryder cup style tournament. Finally this will be a “regular” week, whatever that is.
    Beauty day. Last one for a while as rain/cold moves in and stays for several days.

have a great day.

2. Member
    Day 1573 +/- of retirement for me. lol Since it is the last nice day here too, I put the garden to bed for the winter, mowed for the last time and put the mower up for the winter. Caught a dozen nice whites (sandys) yesterday fishing off the bank in a howling wind. Looking forward to getting down to my winter diggs in south Tejas next week, then golf game is ON 5 days a week. Fishing, golf and gardening in varying degrees all year, gotta love it. Oh, it was wednesday today ? hhmmm

3. Member
    Sounds like you have this retirement stuff figured out.
    Texas is all good and sounds like a lot of fun.

wind howled here too and leaves blowing around made a challenge.

i will work hard at figuring this stuff out. Hunting season on the way.

4. Member
    Arrived late, caught them at 2. 6 straight pars with several really good up and downs. Then the wheels came off. 39/45. Windy, windy day for the last 9.
    But I was glad I went. Rainy and 49 degrees today.
    Here come winter!