Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Pure hatred seems to effect brain cells
    I'm far from a Pats fan but at this point I'm not sure a logical or sensible argument can be made to say that Brady is not the QB GOAT and Belicheck is not the head coach GOAT.

Quote Originally Posted by CatFan View Post
    One of the sports talking heads is spouting the idea that Brady is going to leave the Patriots after this season. He can be a free agent any time he wants.

My personal opinion is that it won’t happen, but just suppose it does.

Who would sign him and how much would they pay?

I think a lot of offensive weapons would restructure contracts to let their team sign him.

I think without Bill pulling the strings he’d be an epic flop anywhere (and I think he knows it or he’d have thrown his weight around for more money), but I also think there are owners who would sell their souls for a season with him at QB.

Why would he leave? Huge payday. Convincing skeptics that he is more than just a better version of Joe Flacco.

Chicago? Carolina?
    People really should stop and think before they post.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

3. Member
    His legacy as the GOAT is more important to him than the money as it should be.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Pure hatred seems to effect brain cells
    Stupidity, not hatred.

5. Member
    Brady is more like Flacco than any other QB in the game. Shouldn’t even be in discussion for greatest. Not even top 10. Perfect QB for Bill, but he would be an epic flop elsewhere.

6. Banned
    Would Brady have the same success anywhere else? Would Montana have had the same success elsewhere? I think he definitely couldve where I dont think the same for Brady.

No one mention the chiefs...we know the deal there!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboat View Post
    Got to think at some point ... “I have more money than I or my kids or grandkids can ever spend “.

I won’t ever see that but he must lol

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dmc575 View Post
    Economies getting kinda sketchy. 3-4 (forgot exactly) rate hikes last year....and now 2 rate drops to close out the year? If I had to sell a high price house Id rather do it in this more favorable market...then waiting for a downturn or all out crash and be stuck with it.

Wasnt his house on the market before too?

To answer the question tho. Likely nothing since he is a system QB.
    Good Lord dinks, you're an economist too?

9. Member
    Not a knock against Brady but if any other team pays him his worth, which is top tier paid QB, the team wont win a SB. That's just how the NFL is. Brady has consistently played for under his market value and has SB championships to show for it.

So yes, if a team signed Brady to market value it would be a flop because that team wouldn't win a SB.

10. BBC SPONSOR / Moderator igs65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    Stupidity, not hatred.
    usually a pretty good mix of both

11. Member
    There is no way Brady would leave the Patriots to play for another team unless that team was stacked, most stacked teams do not need a QB. I think this will be Tom's last year, especially if they win the SB.

12. Banned
    Owner,head coach,offensive coordinator, and qb have been busted and fined for breaking the rules. Mike Long goat big bass man?

Needs more individual accomplishments to be considered goat, like at least two more mvps

Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    Owner,head coach,offensive coordinator, and qb have been busted and fined for breaking the rules. Mike Long goat big bass man?

Needs more individual accomplishments to be considered goat, like at least two more mvps
    The troll is back.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Capw View Post
    The troll is back.
    Delivering FACTS isn’t trolling.
    Unless it was possible for him to play in weakest division (entire career), have a shady home field playoff advantage, or be able to somehow throw to wide open receivers 10 yds downfield, he probably wouldn’t be worth much. Honestly.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboat View Post
    Especially when his wife is worth 5 times what he is. Lol.

16. Member
    If Brady changed teams or even if he plays many more seasons the chances of him going out on top get really small. Everyone's respect diminishes for an athlete that kept going well after he should have quit.
    Except George Blanda, once referred to as the oldest NFL player in captivity.

17. Member
    Brady is more like Flacco than any other QB in the game. Shouldn’t even be in discussion for greatest. Not even top 10. Perfect QB for Bill, but he would be an epic flop elsewhere.
    not sounding like you ever watched football or your just a big time hater
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chautauquanuy View Post
    Gisele is the breadwinner in the family. I looked up the couples net worth and Tom's net worth is $180 million and Gisele's is $400 million. It is reported that Brady's contract is only $15 million per year, far below other NFL starting qb's. With that kind of family net worth, it sure looks like Brady's desire is to win versus getting any more money. I seriously doubt that he would ever go to another team in the rebuilding stage. At his age and family net worth, if he wants to continue playing, he will only play for a winning team.

As long as the Patriot's keep winning, he will continue giving them a home team discount to allow them to sign other players and win. I know he takes care of his body, but he has to understand that time will eventually catch up with him. So my guess, he ain't leaving the Pat's.
    Brady has never been paid his worth, I think a nice fat one-two year contract looks attractive to him.
    Last edited by Ben Danbleume; 10-23-2019 at 07:10 AM.

19. Member

Catfan...you cray cray.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast