Gen 2 helix 12 side & gps unit woos

Okay Humminbird users I once was a Lowrance guy for as long as I can remember then this year in spring I bought a 2019 skeeter zx , so got to like the birds a lot and making the switch , so problem with my gen 2, 12 helix after a while of use unit would go to a screen full of lines then gray screen and then black let it sit and come back on , finally it went off and wouldn't come back so sent back to Humminbird they fixed it they say so after fix 3 week later starts acting up again called and reported it id keep using it goes out well it keep doing it then finally goes out . I called and girl says it's my boat and they will sent me an ac plug to let it run in house and you'll see it's your boat ,Boat go to marina they check wiring say a okay and it does it for them. I take unit out and plug in to ac plug and nothing but lines and gray screen to black screen . well it' on it's way back o humminbird and I told them want a new one Paid a lot so from You Humminbird guys will they fix again or send me New , Didn't mind first time but getting frustrated

2. Member
    Sorry, but welcome to the new HB support. If you don't demand a new unit they will just keep "fixing" it. Don't believe the first person you speak with, ask for a manager and tell them you want a brand new unit.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

3. Member
    Well your right just got back to me sending unit back Fixed not replaced . wouldn't put me on phone with manager of anything just said well tell them in report , very frustrated , sent back twice this summer and 3 calls for answers , once saying it's the Boat so new wiring from battery to unit , no good , take back to marina get checked out , no good , give me AC plug works then Blink, no good now sent back and try fix again . At the end of my rope