Elite TI 2 Should I?

I currently have two Gen 2 Helix 7's that I am moving on from. New MEGA units are a possibility if I stick with the 7's but I am exploring both Garmin and Lowrance. I like the touch screen and ease of use but have questions about image quality for both down and side image. Are you Elite TI 2 owners satisfied with your units, tell me the good and the bad. Also I see a transducer option of 3 in 1 active imaging and a 2 in 1 active with skimmer? Thank you for any and all input.

2. Member
    Mega+ is better than (todays) Active Imaging, especially on short to medium range. So if scanning sonar on that range is what mathers the most, Humminbird has the edge in this pricerange. Lowrance is a step behind, Garmin is two. As for the rest, 2D/ Interface/ networking etc, Humminbird is a step or two behind the two others. (Although the others need to watch out for Humminbirds 2D after they started using low Q-transducers, especially in shallow water.) Moral: This comes down to what YOU want to prioritize.

3 in 1 is a "do it all"-transducer, meaning it has both SideScan, Downscan and 2D.
    2 in 1 does not do 2D, for that you would use a separate transducer.
    As for what that means in terms of pros and cons, this might be worth a read:
    http://teamcolibri.blogspot.com/2019...or-2-in-1.html