Livesight review

Just completed a 2 week trip using Livesight daily. I found it to be an extremely valuable tool for locating fish, bait and structure. I fish alot of structure, weedlines, and it keeps me in the casting zone by a quick scan of the TM. It also located bait that I would not have seen without it by scanning an area. I did find fish on it out to 55 feet and believe it could go further given the right conditions. Boat movement and a river system played a big role in its ability to produce the images but it did what I needed it to do. You soon learn to interpret the images even though they are first generation. So far I will rate this a 6. I can tell you that I doubt I will ever be without this in use on my boat. It is extremely addicting and valuable. Its integration with the Lowrance system is a giant plus. I run this on the bow and have a 4 screen split on my Live 12. Map, 2d, downscan and livesight. It does its job. Hoping we get some more updates to make it even better.

2. Member
    Do you remember what setting you are running it on? like manual or auto. if manual what settings? thanks

I run both with about the same result. 82% sensitivity with pallet 1. Had it about 60 feet usually in 30 to 30 feet deep.

Thanks for ur input, bloodman, I am considering taking a chance with one, hoping the updates will improve.
    cant seem to find very many ����reviews yet
    thanks
    22 BassCat Lynx
    22Mercury proXS
    Hummingbird/garmin
    ALX rods/Shimano /Lews
    Maxwell Flying inc

5. Member
    Keep those videos and screenshots coming ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fishton View Post
    Keep those videos and screenshots coming ...
    Lol...not too good at those John. I am pretty sure we know by now what Livesight looks like. It would not be possible to summarize the experience in a 60 second video or picture. It can only be done through time on the water and combining the Livesight, 2d, downscan images for a total understanding of what the images are telling you. Its just like seeing a blob on 2d and wondering exactly what it is until downscan goes over it and bing, its a school of bait. Aaaaahhhhh now I get it. I see it on Livesight, and when 2d and downscan hit it, I know. You learn to read it.
    We know it is a first gen product.
    We also know, like any sonar, it is up to the operator to learn to read the images so he can apply them to his fishing technique, style.
    Its not Livescope, not even close, but it is useful and almost necessary. Do I wish it was better, yes!! But, even in its crude state, I would feel handicapped without it.
    Hope it helps. Just my experience and opinions is all

7. Member
    Keep in mind that have a 100 percent full refund guarantee.

"
    Consumers are eligible to return their LiveSight™ Sonar product within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, regardless of the reason." so by the time your Credit Card bill rolls around you could have a full refund if you dont like it.