Thread: Truman report?

Truman report?

Anyone been out there lately?

Looking to coming down that way

Thanks

2. Member
    You have several guys on this board that are there fishing the Joe Bass Championship there this weekend.....you'll likely get a report in a day or two...

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wbfishon View Post
    You have several guys on this board that are there fishing the Joe Bass Championship there this weekend.....you'll likely get a report in a day or two...
    Thanks

4. Banned
    two day tournament took a little over 40 lbs. to win. 20 lbs took 25th place out of 165ish boats

We caught all of our fish on cranks and senkos in trees 5-10 feet. Had to be close to main lake deep water. We focused on channel swing cuts. I know a bunch of other guys that were catching them on chatterbaits and spinnerbaits. Last weekend I was on a swimbait pattern but they dropped the lake 2 feet this week and everything changed. Water was pretty stained up near Bucksaw but fairly clear on main lake

5. Member
    Thanks^^^^^^

6. Member
    Caught 12 white bass today, most where 2+ lb chunks, from the bank, in about an hour, if you want some fast action for a bit.

7. Banned
    We got into a school of Whites on Friday with small plastic swimbaits. We had a blast.

8. Member
    I use a homemade rooster tail. Good size to the whites this year at Truman. When the wind is blowing hard in October, they are up shallow and right on the banks. When the whites disappear in November, you can catch the bigger hybrids in the same places, better on that north wind.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom in Stl View Post
    two day tournament took a little over 40 lbs. to win. 20 lbs took 25th place out of 165ish boats

We caught all of our fish on cranks and senkos in trees 5-10 feet. Had to be close to main lake deep water. We focused on channel swing cuts. I know a bunch of other guys that were catching them on chatterbaits and spinnerbaits. Last weekend I was on a swimbait pattern but they dropped the lake 2 feet this week and everything changed. Water was pretty stained up near Bucksaw but fairly clear on main lake
    That depth range was where I caught my 2 keepers during the FFF tournament- 5-10 feet of water pitching a soft plastic Baby Brushhog. All I could catch shallow were the short fish.

10. Member
    Thanks guys looks like ill be there for Halloween!

Any updates till then will be appreciated!

11. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Bring a coat !

12. Member
    Hillsboro, MO 63050 & Dripping Springs, TX 78620
    What he said
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    Bring a coat !

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickPro201 View Post
    What he said
    Thats no $hit!