Paddle suggestions for new Bonafide SS107

Just picked up my new yak, and need a decent paddle. I'm thinking that size should be ~250. Primary use is river fishing -- upper James River in Va (slack water to Class III). Don't want to spend more than $200. Any favorite paddles?

2. Member
    Aqua-bound makes a good selection of all around paddles. Their hybrid goes for about $150, and an all carbon for about $200. I have a Bonafide ss127, and use the Aqua-Bound hybrid at 250 size. The bonafide is wide, I would like to try a 260 but just haven’t tried yet.

I own an aqua-bound as well. Very durable and price point is good. I've had mine for about 6 years. No issues at all.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

My wife uses a 250 Kerko in her Bonafide SS107. They have an Angler Pro for $105.99 online.

5. Member
    Thanks, all. I've been keeping my eye out on sales for the Manta Ray Carbon. I found a Werner Camano in peacock bass print for $200, which looks like a good deal (but, think that I'd prefer a high angle blade).