Out with the old in with the new(ish)

The 2004 Jayco went down the road today now to get on the hunt for what the wife wants in a new layout with our two kids. Thought about going new but don't feel like we want to spend that kind of cash on a camper right now. Have time to find one since winter is coming but man does it seem like the price of used have sure gone up in the past few years. I suppose it is similar to the used boats with the price of new being so outrageous.
    1995 Ranger 487VS / 1998 Mercury 200 EFI

2. Banned
    I hear you on price,I'm keeping mine not paying that much for new or used.Mine is paid for don't want a monthly note.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by riverc View Post
    I hear you on price,I'm keeping mine not paying that much for new or used.Mine is paid for don't want a monthly note.
    This go round we are getting what we want and hoping to keep it for a long time. The last camper we just sold we bought but compromised quit a bit on what we truly wanted. We actually caught our self going camping less due to the fact we didn't like the camper. We have found a camper this time that has everything we want but its a 2011 and still listed for close to $20k.

4. Member
    What size are you lookimg to get? I have been in the market for NEW and have been looking at all brands and have narrowed it down to a Jayco Jay Feather 23RB that just dropped in price (2019) and a Heartland Sundance!! Both offer what we like and now it's about who gives us the best price! Good Luck!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Perez View Post
    What size are you lookimg to get? I have been in the market for NEW and have been looking at all brands and have narrowed it down to a Jayco Jay Feather 23RB that just dropped in price (2019) and a Heartland Sundance!! Both offer what we like and now it's about who gives us the best price! Good Luck!
    I’m fine with around 28’-30’. The wife seems to think we need one at least 36’.