Share ghost transducer over nmea

Sorry! I meant Garmin Force. I run lowrance graphs but have a Ultra 102SV and LiveScope. My understanding is the force transducer can connect to the Ultra via WiFi. Can I then share the transducer over my NMEA network so I can display 2D and down image on my Liwrance?
    Last edited by Bahala; 10-19-2019 at 08:37 PM.

2. Member
    Sorry! I meant Garmin Force. I run lowrance graphs but have a Ultra 102SV and LiveScope. My understanding is the force transducer can connect to the Ultra via WiFi.
    No. The GT54 connects to the unit via a 12 pin cable connector. The Force itself connects to the unit via WiFi.

Can I then share the transducer over my NMEA network so I can display 2D and down image on my Liwrance?
    No. Garmin shares sonar over the wired ethernet cable and then only to specific compatible Garmin units. I don't think you'll find any cross brand sonar sharing whatsoever. If you want to share the Ultra sonar, you're best bet would be another Ultra unit.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    Too bad it doesn’t have a universal transducer or I would get one.