Thread: UT at Bama....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. T Dub
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTTA BIG SACK View Post
    Was that not a incomplete pass instead of a fumble. This is the worst one way officiated game I think I’ve ever seen. Usually the turds get away with holding every play but this is horrible officiating.
    I thought that live but replay made it look like contact bumped the ball loose

2. Member
    We are making strides.....hate to loose but in the position we are in, I guess ill take it. Hope Tua comes back....they will need him. Hopefully Maurer can come back next week !!

Move on .... and get better !!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T Dub View Post
    I thought that live but replay made it look like contact bumped the ball loose
    This is what happened.

The officials called a bad game on both sides..Bama had some bs calls as well as ut...but the good guys won..as they should have..
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

5. Member
    After going back and watching the game.....the officiating was HORRIBLE. Even national pundits who are historical anti-UT are coming forward with their remarks. Not a good look for the conference in this game and in the USC-FL game.

Congrats to Bama....hope you get Tua back as your going to need him. Playoffs is going to be a shootout.

Haven't seen a defense this year that is dominant. May be a year where the hot team wins.

LSU gonna be a tough game..............
    Last edited by Big Orange Basser; 10-20-2019 at 08:26 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12