Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrien19 View Post
    Where did you order it from that you received it that soon?
    Boat id is showing 1 ultrex mega 360 in stock, but out of stock on the fortrex now. I bet the ultrex wont last long...

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbitu View Post
    Boat Id
    I ordered mine through them on January 22 and still haven't got it. Did you get an Ultrex or Fortrex?

3. Member
    Ultrex

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenfuel View Post
    Boat id is showing 1 ultrex mega 360 in stock, but out of stock on the fortrex now. I bet the ultrex wont last long...

got the last one confirmed from BoatID. It says in stock still, but I confirmed they do not have any left.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Skeeter FX20 250 SHO

5. Member
    I would not order from BoatID regardless of what their website says on stock status. Speaking from experience.

6. Member
    I hope more tracking numbers go out this week. If 5 orders gets filled a week I still got a month to wait. HB need to get hot and start sending out more of these.
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega DI+ G3N w/Mega 360 mounted of Fishing Specialties 360 Mount
    Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI G2N
    Garmin GPSMAP 1042 XSV w/LiveScope mounted on Fishing Specialties Bowducer Assy
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega SI+ G3N
    Garmin GPSMap 922
    Humminbird PiranaMAX for high speed depth readings

7. Banned
    Installer called Friday to backorder another one and mine is next on the list. We ordered November 30th I think. The two fortrex models he needs are still middle/end of March. This place is no small operation and they apparently have been a large JO customer for years.

He has received one ordered early November. I told him if he gets mine early we may ebay that sucker and split the profit :-)

8. Member
    Finally received email from RMP that I’d be receiving my Mega 360 for Ultrex on Tuesday. I paid/ preordered on November 4, makes me want to take off work Wednesday and go fishing.

9. Member
    I really don't care which one I get as I am breaking it down and putting it on the end of the stick I have the old one on now. Problem is I needed to pick one or the other when I ordered. Hope there is no difference in delivery time between the two of them. I just ordered the one with the long shaft as I can just hook it to the top piece on my stick.
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Garmin GPSMap 922

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D Johnson View Post
    I really don't care which one I get as I am breaking it down and putting it on the end of the stick I have the old one on now. Problem is I needed to pick one or the other when I ordered. Hope there is no difference in delivery time between the two of them. I just ordered the one with the long shaft as I can just hook it to the top piece on my stick.
    I think the Transom mount has the longest shaft.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfisher View Post
    Installer called Friday to backorder another one and mine is next on the list. We ordered November 30th I think. The two fortrex models he needs are still middle/end of March. This place is no small operation and they apparently have been a large JO customer for years.

He has received one ordered early November. I told him if he gets mine early we may ebay that sucker and split the profit :-)
    I just got off the phone with Boat Id and they called Humminbird and told me that the Fortrex models are backordered till mid march.

12. Member
    On Humminbird site, they are now showing a Mega 360 universal with a 50" shaft and bracket to mount anywhere on your boat deck.
    Helix 9 Mega+ SI G3N ver. 2.750, Helix 9 Mega+ DI G3N ver. 2.750
    Garmin Echomap UHD 93sv ver. 21.10, LVS 32/GLS 10 ver. 2.58

13. Member
    Idk how they can wanna sell a universal one when they can’t even fill there orders they have now

Quote Originally Posted by SJSU_Slants View Post
    got the last one confirmed from BoatID. It says in stock still, but I confirmed they do not have any left.
    Did BOATiD ship your M360?
    ‘22 Ranger Z520R - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird/Minn Kota One Boat Network

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Rich View Post
    Did BOATiD ship your M360?
    not yet but they are saying tomorrow it will ship, in my opinion they are liars. I’m glad I Pre ordered somewhere else a while ago in case BoatID are a bunch of jokers.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Skeeter FX20 250 SHO

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSU_Slants View Post
    not yet but they are saying tomorrow it will ship, in my opinion they are liars. I’m glad I Pre ordered somewhere else a while ago in case BoatID are a bunch of jokers.
    They are liars. I ordered earlier when they showed 8 in stock and was assured that it would ship that day which was last Friday. Called Yesterday and they said mid March now so i just cancelled the order.

17. Member
    Not sure if this is what is effecting Humminbird but the manfacturer of the equipment my company sells notified us that China cannot send out anything until they get clearance due to the corona virus.

18. Member
    I pre ordered mine from BBG on 11-21-19 and received it yesterday.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritontrx View Post
    I pre ordered mine from BBG on 11-21-19 and received it yesterday.
    Any idea what number you was on the list? My lucky number is or was 25.
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Garmin GPSMap 922

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D Johnson View Post
    Any idea what number you was on the list? My lucky number is or was 25.
    i have no idea what number I was, if you ordered from him, compare your oreder date with mine and that will get you pretty close. Or just send him a email. He’s really good at responding

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast