Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSU_Slants View Post
    I’ll let you know. I’m #20 and I’m anxious!!!!
    Me too...#35

2. Member
    Me too, I am no. 6, and placed my order on Nov. 7th, and see Shillins above got a tracking number and he placed his order on Oct. 29th, so I am hoping I will be very soon!

3. Member
    Being number 25 that doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling. That means Brian shipped 5 at the most less someone 1 through 4 dropped out and got a refund. I could be waiting 4 more just for a shipping notice. I am a old man and don't have a lot of patiences left. LOL
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega DI+ G3N w/Mega 360 mounted of Fishing Specialties 360 Mount
    Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI G2N
    Garmin GPSMAP 1042 XSV w/LiveScope mounted on Fishing Specialties Bowducer Assy
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega SI+ G3N
    Garmin GPSMap 922
    Humminbird PiranaMAX for high speed depth readings

4. Member
    Well, as it would have it, I just received my tracking e-mail from BBG stating my 360 has shipped! So excited! Been 3 months waiting. Shipped out of NJ. Now lets hope it arrives in one piece! It seems like they are starting to move, hang in there guys! gonna miss this post once everyone has theirs Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by jbrunix View Post
    Well, as it would have it, I just received my tracking e-mail from BBG stating my 360 has shipped! So excited! Been 3 months waiting. Shipped out of NJ. Now lets hope it arrives in one piece! It seems like they are starting to move, hang in there guys! gonna miss this post once everyone has theirs Lol!
    Congratulations on your tracking number. I too will miss this post, hopefully soon.
    Veteran 82nd Airborne Division " ALL THE WAY "

6. Member
    hey, you guys cant leave yet, ya'll will have to take screen shots to show us who haven't received their m360's yet, how good they are. i think its in the by-laws somewhere,
    DELIVERED 9/16/2019
    2020 VEXUS AVX 2080 RED
    200 HO G2
    ICON 3.5
    DUAL CONSOLE
    ULTREX 80/45 MDI I-LINK
    BOW Solix 10 MEGA 360
    Echomap Ultra 106 sv
    Panoptix Livescope System
    CONSOLE SOLIX 12
    IONIC lithium batteries

Quote Originally Posted by sk2000 View Post
    Congratulations on your tracking number. I too will miss this post, hopefully soon.
    It is sad that this thread will disappear into the sands of unwritten history. Just like the Ultrex thread when everyone was fruitlessly looking for one. Why does Johnson Outdoors always play the scarcity marketing card so strongly? It pisses people off, lol.
    ‘22 Ranger Z520R - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird/Minn Kota One Boat Network

8. Member
    got shippiing notice on mine from BPS today!

9. Member
    Even though I have not heard anything on my pre-order yet.... hearing about other guys getting shipment notifications keeps me hopeful that "just maybe" the next time I check my email I may have one too
    Joe

2000 Viper Coral 202
    2001 Mercury 200 EFI

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Rich View Post
    It is sad that this thread will disappear into the sands of unwritten history. Just like the Ultrex thread when everyone was fruitlessly looking for one. Why does Johnson Outdoors always play the scarcity marketing card so strongly? It pisses people off, lol.
    Not sure it is a intentional move by Johnson Outdoors, but it does heighten interest in the product, which in the end drives sales.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gofish24 View Post
    got shippiing notice on mine from BPS today!
    when did you order it?

12. Member
    Not sure it is a intentional move by Johnson Outdoors, but it does heighten interest in the product, which in the end drives sales.
    A bunch of free advertising from Youtube videos with guys hoopin and hollerin and giggling like little school girls using their new unit would drive sales a heck of alot more.

13. Member
    So I ordered in December originally. Site said available in January and allowed the order to be placed. They said if it didn't ship in 60 days they would cancel. Early January I got cancellation notice. I'd check frequently and January 27th the site said available in February and allowed me to order again. Got the same backorder notice several times and then Sunday I got a notice it was being shipped. Confirmed yesterday. I did pay $25 over the regular price to have it overnighted. Not sure I that helped or not.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz View Post
    hey, you guys cant leave yet, ya'll will have to take screen shots to show us who haven't received their m360's yet, how good they are. i think its in the by-laws somewhere,
    Absolutely, they need to feed the unlucky ones and keep us interested!!!!!

15. Member
    I'll wait for the Black Friday sale or the price to drop at the end of the year. Save some $$$.

16. Member
    As much as I'd like to have the new mega 360, this is going to hurt the bank account. The price of the 360 isn't that bad, it's the upgrades to run it (Helix G3N DI+) and that it would make sense to make the switch the Ultrex w/link MDI at the same time. This would need the 5 port switch also. OUCH$$$
    Last edited by cards21; 02-11-2020 at 06:05 PM. Reason: spelling

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot17 View Post
    I'll wait for the Black Friday sale or the price to drop at the end of the year. Save some $$$.
    But how many more fish could you have caught between now and thanksgiving.....

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gofish24 View Post
    But how many more fish could you have caught between now and thanksgiving.....
    It is not just how many more fish you would catch but the fun you would be missing out on. I enjoy playing with the electronics as much as I enjoy the fishing. Must be the video gamer in me. 72 and still playing.
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega DI+ G3N w/Mega 360 mounted of Fishing Specialties 360 Mount
    Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI G2N
    Garmin GPSMAP 1042 XSV w/LiveScope mounted on Fishing Specialties Bowducer Assy
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega SI+ G3N
    Garmin GPSMap 922
    Humminbird PiranaMAX for high speed depth readings

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cards21 View Post
    As much as I'd like to have the new mega 360, this is going to hurt the bank account. The price of the 360 isn't that bad, it's the upgrades to run it (Helix G3N DI+) and that it would make sense to make the switch the Untrex w/link MDI at the same time. This would need the 5 port switch also. OUCH$$$
    Feel your pain in the same "boat"

Quote Originally Posted by cards21 View Post
    As much as I'd like to have the new mega 360, this is going to hurt the bank account. The price of the 360 isn't that bad, it's the upgrades to run it (Helix G3N DI+) and that it would make sense to make the switch the Untrex w/link MDI at the same time. This would need the 5 port switch also. OUCH$$$
    With the 5-port Switch, you can have four displays and the iPilot LINK connected.
    Do you have the black box for engine data also?
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast