Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
  1. Member
    Well I made 1 day with Mega 360, install went well and everything worked on Friday. Saturday graph would not boot up, hit the power and buttons would light up. 3 month old graph on its way back to Humminbird. Hope to get it back soon.

2. Member
    UDATE: I spoke with Humminbird and they are going to do a direct replacement of the defective Fortrex Mega 360. I have to give a HUGE shout out to Brian at BBG. He was going to take it upon himself to get me a replacement unit when Hummingbird first told me it would be July before they could get me a replacement. If any of you wonder why Brian at BBG gets so much praise for his good work and integrity this is why.

Quote Originally Posted by sirerin View Post
    UDATE: I spoke with Humminbird and they are going to do a direct replacement of the defective Fortrex Mega 360. I have to give a HUGE shout out to Brian at BBG. He was going to take it upon himself to get me a replacement unit when Hummingbird first told me it would be July before they could get me a replacement. If any of you wonder why Brian at BBG gets so much praise for his good work and integrity this is why.
    2nd that. Great service.
    Veteran 82nd Airborne Division " ALL THE WAY "

Quote Originally Posted by sirerin View Post
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    So this just happened!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Skeeter FX20 250 SHO

Quote Originally Posted by SJSU_Slants View Post
    So this just happened!!!
    Congratulations! Who finally came across with it?
    ‘22 Ranger Z520R - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird/Minn Kota One Boat Network

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Rich View Post
    Congratulations! Who finally came across with it?

came fro Brian at BBG. I ordered early December. Too bad al the launch ramps are closed here
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Skeeter FX20 250 SHO

8. Member

Smile

My Y cable shipped today. I’ll finally be through with my set up. ( for now )

9. Member
    my mega 360 will be here today beyond excited now waiting on y cable to ship as well btw does anyone have old heading sensor they like to sell seems i just found out i need one those too. I totally traded over from Lowrance learning alot stuff dont come with these units you buy as you go lol

10. Member
    Is the mega 360 compatible with a G2N Helix unit?

Quote Originally Posted by HLG View Post
    Is the mega 360 compatible with a G2N Helix unit?
    No, it can display MEGA 360 FROM a G3N SI+ or DI+ unit.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

12. Member
    Well all that long wait and all I have been able to do is run it in a bucket. Seen no fish or structure but it works. We are on a state ordered stay at home now os it is going to be a while. Don
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega DI+ G3N w/Mega 360 mounted of Fishing Specialties 360 Mount
    Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI G2N
    Garmin GPSMAP 1042 XSV w/LiveScope mounted on Fishing Specialties Bowducer Assy
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega SI+ G3N
    Garmin GPSMap 922
    Humminbird PiranaMAX for high speed depth readings

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D Johnson View Post
    Well all that long wait and all I have been able to do is run it in a bucket. Seen no fish or structure but it works. We are on a state ordered stay at home now os it is going to be a while. Don
    See if you can get some gold fish somewhere to put in your bucket! J/K as I know your dying to get out and run the Mega 360 now that you finally got it. I feel for you and pray the lockdowns don’t last too long.

14. Member
    The “unicorn” has arrived!

15. Member
    Just got notification from BBG that mine is on the way! Yes!
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohbasser View Post
    I cannot find the y-cable (9 M360 2DDI Y) anywhere. Every time I call Humminbird, they move the date back a couple weeks. Nobody has stock of them anywhere. It is frustrating.
    FINALLY! I found stock of the Y-cable! Tracking says it Should be delivered today! Now if I could only get some time off work. Oh well I'm not complaining in times like these. Good luck all & Stay safe!

17. Member
    I ordered from BOE Marine on Feb12, got an email on Apr3 stating I was 7th in line and should see in in the next 30 days. The Y cable came in the following day and the MEGA 360 just arrived today!

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_fritz View Post
    I ordered from BOE Marine on Feb12, got an email on Apr3 stating I was 7th in line and should see in in the next 30 days. The Y cable came in the following day and the MEGA 360 just arrived today!
    Congrats! at least we can still fish here in Michigan. still waiting on mine from hodges got an email Tuesday say estimated shipping April 8th but no shipping email yet

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbaerwald View Post
    Congrats! at least we can still fish here in Michigan. still waiting on mine from hodges got an email Tuesday say estimated shipping April 8th but no shipping email yet
    Thanks! yep, happy for that. Gonna use the regular 360 one last time this weekend and then I'll be switching over to the MEGA 360, can't wait to see the difference. Have to switch 1 of the units up front to pair with the M360 and then make my bracket for dual units at the console. Seems like they might be picking up on production seeing as how I was 7th in line and received it 6 days after that email. Hope you gets yours soon

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_fritz View Post
    Thanks! yep, happy for that. Gonna use the regular 360 one last time this weekend and then I'll be switching over to the MEGA 360, can't wait to see the difference. Have to switch 1 of the units up front to pair with the M360 and then make my bracket for dual units at the console. Seems like they might be picking up on production seeing as how I was 7th in line and received it 6 days after that email. Hope you gets yours soon
    My hope is that they getting another good batch out. Hodges is suppose to be getting some today just hoping I’m next on the list of orders to get one

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast