Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JarrodMc View Post
    Unfortunately, the shipment was incomplete. Y cable only (even though the invoice listed the Mega 360 as well). Kevin apologized for the misinformation and told me no ETA on Mega 360. Concerns me that there are some issues with the units. Maybe like all the early failures with Ultrex?
    I think its been stated that getting PARTS is the issue, not unit performance.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

truth is only humminbird knows the real reason.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    I think its been stated that getting PARTS is the issue, not unit performance.
    I believe this is true. I’ve had a helix 12 si on order for three weeks now and when I ordered they said it’s back ordered to the 25th of Jan.

4. Member
    Boat shows are just starting up here in Minnesota and North Dakota, hope HB gets caught up. I was told at HB last week, they are shipping dealer orders now

Quote Originally Posted by JarrodMc View Post
    Unfortunately, the shipment was incomplete. Y cable only (even though the invoice listed the Mega 360 as well). Kevin apologized for the misinformation and told me no ETA on Mega 360. Concerns me that there are some issues with the units. Maybe like all the early failures with Ultrex?
    Thanks for the update JarrodMc. I’ve been watching your post with interest as I too ordered my Mega 360 from Kevin/MyGreenOutdoors, I preordered on Dec. 3rd and patiently waiting on shipping update. I sure hope Treeguyus is receiving some accurate info from HB, in that they’re starting to ship their dealers orders. I’m curious to learn how deep in the preorder line I’m sitting in Kevin’s backlog of orders...

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonBass View Post
    Thanks for the update JarrodMc. I’ve been watching your post with interest as I too ordered my Mega 360 from Kevin/MyGreenOutdoors, I preordered on Dec. 3rd and patiently waiting on shipping update. I sure hope Treeguyus is receiving some accurate info from HB, in that they’re starting to ship their dealers orders. I’m curious to learn how deep in the preorder line I’m sitting in Kevin’s backlog of orders...
    NeonBass hope I am too. When I asked CS she said dealer orders are going out (filled first) and it will be a while until they can be ordered from HB Factory Store. She is not allowed, I was told, to access dealer orders directly. That would have to be done by the purchasing dept of the specific dealer you ordered from to a more accurate ship date. Am in no rush to order mine or get it. Was checking on a Helix unit to be sure it is registered I have to the reason I called HB in the first place, as long as I had her on the phone thought I would ask about the mega 360. As Wayne says production based on parts availability and with mfg's going to "just in time manufacturing" process can understand why production delays happen. Mfg becomes victim to parts suppliers inventory.
    Last edited by Treeguyus; 01-21-2020 at 03:55 AM.

7. Member
    I appreciate all the posts from you guys on the status of the M360 as I am also patiently awaiting for mine! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jbrunix View Post
    I appreciate all the posts from you guys on the status of the M360 as I am also patiently awaiting for mine! Thanks!
    Im about as patient as a 10 year old on Christmas morning.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    Im about as patient as a 10 year old on Christmas morning.
    I with you on that. I have a new 12" Helix DI+ to use it on ans a new 12" SI+ and even the Y cable to hook the DI+ tm ducer to. Those crappies are just waiting to get their M360 pictures on here. Don
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega DI+ G3N w/Mega 360 mounted of Fishing Specialties 360 Mount
    Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI G2N
    Garmin GPSMAP 1042 XSV w/LiveScope mounted on Fishing Specialties Bowducer Assy
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega SI+ G3N
    Garmin GPSMap 922
    Humminbird PiranaMAX for high speed depth readings

10. Member
    Man this wait is killing me too, was hoping to have had mine before I went to the Kissimmee chain last week, pretty sure it would have helped me out some

11. Member
    My Y cable was estimated to ship 2/7 but was shipped today so hopefully that means product is slowly working its way to dealers.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryKerber View Post
    My Y cable was estimated to ship 2/7 but was shipped today so hopefully that means product is slowly working its way to dealers.
    Where did you get your Y cable? I need to order one.

13. Member
    I got my Y cable from Brian of BBG Marine. You might give him a call. If your going to hook up another transducer and the Mega 360 to your helix, I would want to have the Y cable first or at the same time you install the Mega 360 as the Y cable is 10’ long, same length as the cable you get with the Mega 360 and that way you are running the either cable only once. When I got my Mega 360, then 2 weeks later getting the Y cable as they finally released them, I did double the cable running installing the Y cable finally. Just a thought in making your install a one time install in running all these cables and wires.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyeggroll View Post
    Where did you get your Y cable? I need to order one.
    My dealer already sold out (I preordered in November) so I’d try Brian as mentioned above.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D Johnson View Post
    Brian told me it was a parts procurement issue. China maybe holding out on supplying part needed to put more together. Don
    I bet they blame it on the Wutan virus (aka corona virus).

16. Member
    It's a crying shame that they won't just come out with an explanation. It makes it look like they are hiding something.

Quote Originally Posted by MD11HOG View Post
    It's a crying shame that they won't just come out with an explanation. It makes it look like they are hiding something.
    I ordered mine January 4 2020 and I know others have ordered theirs well before me and would like to have at least an expected release/delivery date. I still wouldn't be able to use it till the weather breaks where I'm at but some info would be nice.

My tournaments are starting in 2 weeks .. Was sure counting on having one by now.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sk2000 View Post
    I ordered mine January 4 2020 and I know others have ordered theirs well before me and would like to have at least an expected release/delivery date. I still wouldn't be able to use it till the weather breaks where I'm at but some info would be nice.
    Pre-ordered mine 10/27...

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    My tournaments are starting in 2 weeks .. Was sure counting on having one by now.
    It’s quite a large club.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast