1. Member
    FedX has mine out for delivery today. Don
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega DI+ G3N w/Mega 360 mounted of Fishing Specialties 360 Mount
    Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI G2N
    Garmin GPSMAP 1042 XSV w/LiveScope mounted on Fishing Specialties Bowducer Assy
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega SI+ G3N
    Garmin GPSMap 922
    Humminbird PiranaMAX for high speed depth readings

Its here.
    Rather bittersweet at this point... My next Tournament WAS at Ute lake New Mexico. The Governor decided to keep from spreading the corona virus she would close all state lakes. I can deal with that but it shure hurts those who rely on income from the lake users.

3. Member
    I ordered from Hodges Marine on Dec 17 with original ship date of Jan 10. Have received 6 or 7 updates since. Current ship date is mid April for the unit and late May for the Y cable.

4. Member
    anyone know where I can get a Y-cable (720107-1) and has stock ?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart_t View Post
    Anyone order from hodge marine and receive anything yet
    Ordered Oct 9th and havent received ultrex version yet. I have received a helix and solix cable from them.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D Johnson View Post
    FedX has mine out for delivery today. Don
    At 11:50 this morning the FedX truck drove right by my house with out even slowing down. That was two and a half hours ago you can bet I been saying a few bad words. Don
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Garmin GPSMap 922

7. Member
    At 11:50 this morning the FedX truck drove right by my house with out even slowing down. That was two and a half hours ago you can bet I been saying a few bad words. Don
    Do need to sign for it?

Our jacka$$ Fed Ex guy saves those for last and if he runs out of time, oh well too bad, there's always tomorrow.

Did I mention I think he is a Jacka$$.

8. Member
    It's Fedex there routing sucks and they have Fedex ground Fedex air and I think a third Fedex and non them work together and you get watch them all driving around like a circus. Here comes one fedex truck there goes another. Or my favorite oh hey I have a Fedex package return can you take this oh no thats fedex air we cant take those.
    2020 Ranger 521L, Merc 250 Pro XS

9. Member
    No delivery attempt again today scheduled for tomorrow. Talked to CS and they say they already have a trace on it. Appears it maybe be lost. Don
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Garmin GPSMap 922

10. Member
    No delivery attempt again today scheduled for tomorrow. Talked to CS and they say they already have a trace on it. Appears it maybe be lost. Don
    I feel for you. I hate Fed Ex as their service sucks and they just do not care what anybody thinks.

11. Member
    Fed Ex uses independent contractors, so there is no company culture of excellence. They could care less.
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

12. Member
    I had no idea that the 360 package would be so small that it could be lost.

Feel for you Don, but I suspect someone has new addition for their boat.

Did I mention our Fed EX driver is a Jacka$$!!

Hope it arrives tomorrow for you like a bolt out of the blue.

Good Luck

13. Member
    Mike I am hoping so. CS said they would have someone call me but that is probably not going to happen. I have had to stay home two days now waiting for delivery and tomorrow again. There are crappies out there with my name on them waiting for me. If it truly lost or stolen I wonder how long I am going to be waiting on another one. Don
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Garmin GPSMap 922

14. Member
    I suppose that those of us still in the queue will have to wait even longer with the virus shutting everything down!
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

15. Member
    YAY! well 50% of a Yay. 360 Arrived from Russel Marine but now waiting on the Y cable............

16. Member
    02DF29B2-9F1F-465F-9724-415ACE4ACD93.jpegPicked mine up yesterday. Mine was the only one my retailer received and no word on when they’ll see any more.

17. Member
    I have had to stay home two days now waiting for delivery and tomorrow again.
    You can leave a signed note stating you accept delivery, but there are risks doing this. . .

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGazoo View Post
    You can leave a signed note stating you accept delivery, but there are risks doing this. . .
    That is true but that thing cost way to much to leave sitting out. I had one driver that wouldn't leave a package with out a signature even if the shipped didn't require one. He said the guy he replaced got fired for not getting a signature.

Brian emailed me he has been tracking this and they told him it was because of the virus. But that don't replane them driving right by my house yesterday. Maybe today. Staying at home i am getting honey do projects done at least. Don
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Garmin GPSMap 922

19. Member
    Not to stir sh it, but just received this email from FedEx regarding signatures for packages:

FedEx <fedex@message.fedex.com>
    To:d

Wed, Mar 18 at 2:14 PM
    @yahoo.comCOVID-19: Delivery Signature Update
    We want to do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.

That’s why effective immediately, we won’t require you to physically sign for most deliveries made in the U.S. It’s just another way we’re focused on Safety Above All - now, and always.

Visit our COVID-19 customer site for more details and to learn more about how FedEx is responding as this situation evolves.
    This email has been sent to d yahoo.com.

©2020 FedEx. The content of this message is protected by copyright and trademark laws under U.S. and international law. Review our privacy policy. All rights reserved.

View as webpage

1004395-6-1-US-EN-5194119

20. Member
    Thanks Darrel. I don't think signing for my package is the hold up but it is keeping me from fishing for three days now. I wouldn't go off fishing and hope I didn't have ti sign as their email says most deliveries and mine would probably fall out side of the most. Don

And the wait goes on.
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Garmin GPSMap 922

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast