Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    I think i'm gonna be waiting awhile for one my estimated ship date has gone from Feb 28 to March 20 now. guess its okay that theres still ice on the lakes here

2. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atte1 View Post
    On Humminbird site, they are now showing a Mega 360 universal with a 50" shaft and bracket to mount anywhere on your boat deck.
    Just took a look and it looks like it would be pretty universal for a lot of different mounting options. They bumped up the price an additional $300 for the added flexibility though.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

Quote Originally Posted by Tritontrx View Post
    i have no idea what number I was, if you ordered from him, compare your oreder date with mine and that will get you pretty close. Or just send him a email. He’s really good at responding
    Brian at BBG is top shelf... He seems to ships them out as soon as he receives them and is very good at promptly returning messages. He's on vacation till Monday, so that's pretty good you received yours while he's out of town. My lucky number is #30. It was #35 a month ago so I guess we had a few drop out. I ordered mine Jan 4th.
    Veteran 82nd Airborne Division " ALL THE WAY "

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sk2000 View Post
    Brian at BBG is top shelf... He seems to ships them out as soon as he receives them and is very good at promptly returning messages. He's on vacation till Monday, so that's pretty good you received yours while he's out of town. My lucky number is #30. It was #35 a month ago so I guess we had a few drop out. I ordered mine Jan 4th.
    Well Hell, this makes me excited, I ordered mine from Brian on December 27th. It's getting close!!!!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrel Owens View Post
    Well Hell, this makes me excited, I ordered mine from Brian on December 27th. It's getting close!!!!
    Ordered mine on 23 Dec and was number 25 but if 5 people dropped out I can hope they were before me.
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega DI+ G3N w/Mega 360 mounted of Fishing Specialties 360 Mount
    Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI G2N
    Garmin GPSMAP 1042 XSV w/LiveScope mounted on Fishing Specialties Bowducer Assy
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega SI+ G3N
    Garmin GPSMap 922
    Humminbird PiranaMAX for high speed depth readings

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritontrx View Post
    i have no idea what number I was, if you ordered from him, compare your oreder date with mine and that will get you pretty close. Or just send him a email. He’s really good at responding
    He is a great guy to talk with but I been holding off on calling him because every time I do I end up spending money. He will be back from vacation Monday and I will give shoot him a email then. Ordered mine a Fortrex 23 Dec one of the Christmas presents I bought myself. I got to be getting close.
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega DI+ G3N w/Mega 360 mounted of Fishing Specialties 360 Mount
    Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI G2N
    Garmin GPSMAP 1042 XSV w/LiveScope mounted on Fishing Specialties Bowducer Assy
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega SI+ G3N
    Garmin GPSMap 922
    Humminbird PiranaMAX for high speed depth readings

7. Member
    Gone from February 28 to March 20 to April 10 now for estimated delivery from Hodges marine

I've been waiting since November,great job humminbird

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
    Matthew 4:19

9. Member
    Bass pro says they’ll ship March 2-9th anyone know if it’s accurate or they’ll start moving their date back 1200$ for a mega 360

Quote Originally Posted by NY29T View Post
    Bass pro says they’ll ship March 2-9th anyone know if it’s accurate or they’ll start moving their date back 1200$ for a mega 360
    It’s all up to Humminbird. My conversation with BPS is they are expecting some March 1 - 10. I have one ordered from a board sponsor since the first of December. I was #6 on their list with over 50 behind me. They have received 3 units in total from Humminbird. If and when I get my M360, I’m going to soak and wipe it down with alcohol to get rid of the Chinese virus.
    ‘22 Ranger Z520R - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird/Minn Kota One Boat Network

11. Member
    Bass Pro so far has been sending out lots of units.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Rich View Post
    It’s all up to Humminbird. My conversation with BPS is they are expecting some March 1 - 10. I have one ordered from a board sponsor since the first of December. I was #6 on their list with over 50 behind me. They have received 3 units in total from Humminbird. If and when I get my M360, I’m going to soak and wipe it down with alcohol to get rid of the Chinese virus.
    I would suggest not going anywhere near it with alcohol. If there are any watertight areas of the 360, the alcohol will likely destroy the seals.

Good Luck with the Mega 360. After 2 months on backorder mine arrived. Installed and went fishing. Unit would update on half sweep, wipe screen black on other half sweep. HB said send it back, then said they have no replacement-backordered. Shame on me. Livescope!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by electritek View Post
    Good Luck with the Mega 360. After 2 months on backorder mine arrived. Installed and went fishing. Unit would update on half sweep, wipe screen black on other half sweep. HB said send it back, then said they have no replacement-backordered. Shame on me. Livescope!
    I’m with this guy! Bought new units just for mega 360 and I’m tired of waiting. Livescope rebate was just icing on the cake

15. Member
    Yeah... same here. Started my order on Nov 30 with Anchor Express. They authorized my card and they xcelled it Jan.1. because auth expired and had to reorder. So I dug around alittle and found the M360 80$ cheaper from Hodges Marine. Ordered on Jan 13 (thru Paypal and my money has been taken) and every Friday about 8 pm I get an update on the new estimated ship date which is now Apr 10. Contemplating paying full MSRP from bps but they won't guarantee the estimated ship date of Mar 2-9. Would be nice to have in time for crappie spawn coming soon but is it worth another 200$ to get it earlier???

16. Member
    When did you order from Hodges? I was back in early December and when I reached out they said they didnt have a master list they could referrence to tell me where I was on the list. A little questionable. But they did say I should be near the top of the list. But like mentioned above, in last week it has been pushed from 2/28 to 3/20 to 4/10.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve20 View Post
    When did you order from Hodges? I was back in early December and when I reached out they said they didnt have a master list they could referrence to tell me where I was on the list. A little questionable. But they did say I should be near the top of the list. But like mentioned above, in last week it has been pushed from 2/28 to 3/20 to 4/10.
    I ordered mine Jan 13 and (like you) am getting the weekly push back emails( 4/10 as of last nite). So, if you ordered early Dec. and am getting the same push back date..sounds like they have gotten any to distribute at all except maybe to local patrons. I think I'll wait given their retail of 990 plus 48 for the splitter at time of purchase.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve20 View Post
    Ordered mine from hodges on dec 2nd. I get the same story as you when I check on it. "No master list but I should be close to the top"

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G48 View Post
    Yeah... same here. Started my order on Nov 30 with Anchor Express. They authorized my card and they xcelled it Jan.1. because auth expired and had to reorder. So I dug around alittle and found the M360 80$ cheaper from Hodges Marine. Ordered on Jan 13 (thru Paypal and my money has been taken) and every Friday about 8 pm I get an update on the new estimated ship date which is now Apr 10. Contemplating paying full MSRP from bps but they won't guarantee the estimated ship date of Mar 2-9. Would be nice to have in time for crappie spawn coming soon but is it worth another 200$ to get it earlier???
    im in same boat deciding if I should just order from bass pro. If I do I’ll wait tell they have a 10% off for the day or something again

20. Member
    I ordered from Hodges Marine on Oct. 25th. I have been told on multiple occasions that I am 6th on the list for ultrex model. They have also told me that they have not received ANY to sell yet. I questioned this when I was seeing bass pro and others shipping some out and was told that a manufacturer will sometimes give priority to stocking larger stores before releasing to distributors. I'll just keep waiting. I'm about to get so wrapped up with my kids travel ball that I won't be able to use it for a while anyway... but I would like to know I had it ready to use. I've always had good service from them before, no reason to think any different now. They re-authorize my card about every 30 days, but it's only an authorization.... the money never actually goes anywhere. But an authorization is only good for 30 days.
    Last edited by akaslyguy; 02-22-2020 at 10:43 AM.
    Joe

2000 Viper Coral 202
    2001 Mercury 200 EFI

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast