Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

ALL NEW RMP Mercury 4-stroke Engine Support $159.95

RMP-PXTS-B-2T.jpg
    Brand new 2020 Product from Russell Marine Products!! Mercury ProXS 4-stroke transom saver. This Triple Beam Transom saver has the support for the new 4-stroke engines. Steering clips are included and can clip on the transom saver for storage so you will never lose them. $159.95 Purchase right on our website at: https://www.russellmarineproducts.co...rmp-pxts-b.htm

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Nice!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    I will order when I get my new boat in a couple weeks
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

22 BassCat Lynx
    22Mercury proXS
    Hummingbird/garmin
    ALX rods/Shimano /Lews
    Maxwell Flying inc

Here is a video on it

Looks nice and the price is not bad. I guess we'll never be able to get away from the steering clamps? I hate messing with those things.

So, my question is this better than the single tube that goes over the trim rod that I am using today? If so, what are the advantages.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

8. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Single tube over trim rod (cons):

- If you don't use TWO of them, you're placing considerable stress on the crosspin bushings and one trim ram cap

- Potential for damaging the trim ram cap and/or seal.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by berudd View Post
    Looks nice and the price is not bad. I guess we'll never be able to get away from the steering clamps? I hate messing with those things.

So, my question is this better than the single tube that goes over the trim rod that I am using today? If so, what are the advantages.
    With the way the lower cowling is on these 4 strokes i think we stuck with the clips. Gonna be something new for me i loved the motormate on my opti for its simplicity and doing 2 things at once. Modified the new motormate for this motor but if i had seen this before probly would of gone with this.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

10. Member
    Will this work on the 300R?
    Elwood....Bass Cat Strong

2020 Bass Cat Eyra
    2020 Mercury 300R 4S (1E081080)
    Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!

11. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood View Post
    Will this work on the 300R?
    Since there are 26 separate models of the "300R" that's a pretty broad question. In general, it will fit V6 and V8 models with the CMS (Conventional Mid Section).

12. Member
    The part that the motor rests on. Is it a material that has some cushion or solid?

Also, will these work for the 115 too?
    Last edited by BoatNoobie; 11-26-2019 at 12:04 PM.

13. Member
    I just used mine for the first time and I liked it, I have been using a modified version of my old one from the 2 stroke that I altered. I was on the fence and just felt the dd26 was taking advantage of the market because none other were available. Now that this one is out watch the price drop on the dd26

Quote Originally Posted by Sam378 View Post
    I just used mine for the first time and I liked it, I have been using a modified version of my old one from the 2 stroke that I altered. I was on the fence and just felt the dd26 was taking advantage of the market because none other were available. Now that this one is out watch the price drop on the dd26
    The price is what kept me away from the dd26 as well. Ill usually pay for quality stuff but those are just too steep for doing the same thing. Plus some of the posts made by one of their reps or somebody was a joke too and turned me off on their products.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

Quote Originally Posted by BoatNoobie View Post
    The part that the mount rests on. Is it a material that has some cushion or solid?

Also, will these work for the 115 too?

I believe the mounting bracket where the pins on this mount go on the 115 is narrower than the v8s.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

16. Member
    When I picked up my boat in April I ask my dealer if i need the steering clip and they told me that i did not. Now my dealer has told me that they have been doing business for 30 yrs and they didn't do something that i knew should have been done, but that another story. So I have a 2019 Nitro Z19 with the new 200 mercury pro XS, do I need the steering clips? I have the normal transom saver now and will be upgrading to this transom saver for next season. I hope if I do need them I didn't mess anything up.

17. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steinybass View Post
    When I picked up my boat in April I ask my dealer if i need the steering clip and they told me that i did not. Now my dealer has told me that they have been doing business for 30 yrs and they didn't do something that i knew should have been done, but that another story. So I have a 2019 Nitro Z19 with the new 200 mercury pro XS, do I need the steering clips? I have the normal transom saver now and will be upgrading to this transom saver for next season. I hope if I do need them I didn't mess anything up.
    Yes, you would be wise to add steering clips. Doubtful that you've "messed anything up" as the forces at work while trailering are likely less (considerably less) than those exerted while you are operating your boat.

18. Member
    Quack ! 150 PRO XS 4-stroke.?......i need one for my 2019 newborn..

19. Member
    EuropeanAM Thank you

10% off this week. just add it to the cart and the discount will automatically be applied.

Thank you for the orders everyone!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast