How often does BassCat run the special package deals?

I was noticing that there are current SP deals for a Puma/Cougar package and a Pantera II package. How regularly does BassCat run deals or switch them up? I'm still waiting on a Pantera Classic SP to pop up.

Also, is the package price generally a no haggle price or is there room to negotiate from there?

Thanks!

2. Member
    Generally the SP package is available all model year long. (I could be wrong....but I believe this to be the case). SP pricing is certainly 'leaner' so it could vary slightly dealer to dealer....but it's always worth asking. Classic is kind of already an SP built/priced/spec'd boat...but with any SP, you can always add some upgrades.
    2020 BassCat Eyra w/Merc v8 Pro XS (2b685615)
    2008 Triton TR196 w/Merc200 (1B505505)
    2024 Havoc Alum Duck boat w/ Mod Mercury 3-cyl 2-stroke
    0T899507 w/1B728726 powerhead (sleeved/ported/welded chambers, mod carbs/tuner &light flywheel)
    Previously owned:
    2018 Eyra w/Merc250 (2b525704)
    2015 PII w/Merc200 (2b115304)
    Brooks tunnel w/Merc 200 carb & CLE l/u motor (A913415)

3. Member
    The sp packages are “nationally advertised” so with the equipment that comes with that package that’s its advertised price. Dealers can add upgrades and the price will go up. As expected.

There will not be a Pantera Classic SP, though there are in season Boat Show promotions that are going to come out on occasion. As mentioned, that (SP) really gives dealers a MSRP type or MAP unit(s) for them to offer with lots of goodies and loaded up ready to go. It makes their guidelines easier to follow.

We have so much equipment that MAP and MSRP can be convoluted by the actual long list of equipment, options and features a consumer wants. They come in to price a boat, motor and trailer without realizing there are $35,000 in added "wish list" accessories that they can add onto one really quick.

BCB

5. Member
    Thanks all for the information. I appreciate it.

6. Member
    Any chance of a Caracal SP??

They have announced all of the SP for BCB this season. The Caracal was significantly reduced in price a few model years back, thus the growth in that segment with the 225 being extremely little price difference from a 250 engine. Honestly the boat is already tight to production costs.

8. Member
    I also wish for Caracal or Lynx special package with a wide casting platform and a moveable trolling motor foot control. I've been debating whether or not to purchase a new Ranger (I've owned 5 new Rangers) or switch to Bass Cat. Ranger also has some good package deals to include the L boats.