Puzzler Setting on HDS?

I introduced a ghost setting and need help removing it. 4 units networked, All HDS 12s. Carbon and Live on Console. Carbon and Gen 3 on Bow. On my Bow Carbon I split screen between 2D and Downscan/ see pic. Notice the 2.2 at the middle top of the pic. When I touch the 2D side and scroll down w/ my finger this depth changes. Some type of scroll setting? When I reboot unit, it resets to 2.0. Notice this "two foot setting", what ever it is, also affects my Side Scan and Down Scan as 2' is added to both/ see other pic. I changed my keel and structure scan offsets to 0 and still have the same issue although I had them both on before without this issue. Does not effect any images but drives me crazy not knowing what it is. Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bbbill; 10-19-2019 at 07:13 AM.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbill View Post
    I introduced a ghost setting and need help removing it. 4 units networked, All HDS 12s. Carbon and Live on Console. Carbon and Gen 3 on Bow. On my Bow Carbon I split screen between 2D and Downscan/ see pic. Notice the 2.2 at the middle top of the pic. When I touch the 2D side and scroll down w/ my finger this depth changes. Some type of scroll setting? When I reboot unit, it resets to 2.0. Notice this "two foot setting", what ever it is, also affects my Side Scan and Down Scan as 2' is added to both/ see other pic. I changed my keel and structure scan offsets to 0 and still have the same issue although I had them both on before without this issue. Does not effect any images but drives me crazy not knowing what it is. Any ideas?
    Software bug I would say. Not all units (computers, phones, etc) are affected by every bug.

3. Member
    A bug would be a pain? Anyone have any other thoughts or ideas?

4. Member
    Check the depth offset settings. I believe it's under the sonar installation menu... Not 100% on that location.