Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UWBASS View Post
    FYI looks like they have L back in stock for the noninsulated jackets. Red only though.
    Awesome. Just ordered red, tks@

2. Member
    Those that ordered, how did they fit . True to size jacket and bib?
    2015 Ranger RT188
    2015 115 PRO XS

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jml View Post
    Those that ordered, how did they fit . True to size jacket and bib?
    For me they were true to size.
    Mike
    Ranger Z520
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

4. Member
    I am 6’3”, 235 and a 34-35” waist and the XLs fit me perfect. Not too snug and not baggy either(which I hate in outerwear). Very true to size chart on the site.

5. Member
    I was looking at these but noticed they didn’t have any pockets on the front. For anyone who has them, how do you like them without the pockets?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmanucr View Post
    I was looking at these but noticed they didn’t have any pockets on the front. For anyone who has them, how do you like them without the pockets?
    I assume you are talking about the bibs? They have (2) hand warmer pockets. The jackets have (4) really nice pockets.
    Mike
    Ranger Z520
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

7. Member
    For you fat boys out there.. i'm 6' 225 36/34 pant size. non insulated XL jacket fits good (sleeves a little long but has double cinches so no biggy) XL bibs fit good too (little long) both with enough room for layers.
    2016 Bass Cat Cougar FTD
    250 Pro XS

8. Member
    Received my insulated set today, im 5'8" 170, and large fit perfectly, with a little extra room to layer up if needed. Really nice set at 1/2 price! Thanks for the heads up!

9. Banned
    It’s a quality suit for sure. I just sold a set

10. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Got mine last week fits just like my other rain gear....I wear 2x In every thing and it’s true.

11. Member
    I’m 225 6’. I decided to get the insulated instead. Got my set of large yesterday and they look and feel great. If you are going to layer heavy go one size up. If you are just wearing jeans and a hoodie I think they fit true to size. Quality seems great! I had a guidewear set my dad got me when I was a teenager, I wore that set right out. I haven’t had a “good” set since then, probably 10 years, so I don’t regret this purchase. They also have a really good price on Tatula 100.

I called Gill to ask a couple questions and they told me they are releasing a new line of rain gear sometime in November, offering new/different colors. She didn’t have anymore details to share.

thats the reason behind the sale

Quote Originally Posted by r83srock View Post
    I’m 225 6’. I decided to get the insulated instead. Got my set of large yesterday and they look and feel great. If you are going to layer heavy go one size up. If you are just wearing jeans and a hoodie I think they fit true to size. Quality seems great! I had a guidewear set my dad got me when I was a teenager, I wore that set right out. I haven’t had a “good” set since then, probably 10 years, so I don’t regret this purchase. They also have a really good price on Tatula 100.
    I'm the same and the Large insulated is a tad tight with a hoody on. I also got the XL and they fit perfect other than being a tad long. ALC messed up and sent me XL insulated instead of non-insulated, but are correcting the issue. The jacket is WARM!
    06 Skeeter 20i Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Visit my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW6p06navSpOqUn3xotG2vA

15. Member
    I have worn my new Insulated six or seven times now and am beyond impressed. Cuts the wind and rain like nothing and have fished in snow and temps down to 25 and toasty warm. The vortex hood is the real deal too. Looks like they still have stock of insulated and non insulated left too.

16. Member
    These are well made. However I was disappointed that the bibs only have 2 small pockets, and no opening for when you need take a leak.

I guess I just spent 10 min. to long on the internet. Ordered a jacket. I just took back a 100 mph jacket. I hope I like this better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12