2007 Ranger 519 SVX Comanche Tour Edition is passenger console removable

2007 Ranger 519 SVX Comanche Tour Edition is passenger console removable,i am talking about just unbolting it not cutting it out,and does anybody know long it is,thanks

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Those are for sure not removable in the sense that you are hoping. Lot of threads on here about not only “are they removable?” but also various tactics for prying them out and for potentially making them removable/replaceable after the fact. Ranger does not make or endorse any hardware/kits for doing that, but where there’s a will, etc.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    thats what i wanted to know,not interested in chopping a boat up,thanks

4. Member
    anybody know how long the boat and beam are,tried to google it and did not find it

5. Member
    19’ even,91.5” wide

6. Member
    thanks guys for the information,been looking for a single console boat and thought some had a removable console,must be on the newer boats,thanks again guys for the information

7. Member
    I have an '06 519 VX single console, but bought the passenger console from a member here. I recently had it painted to match and will be installing it this weekend if time allows. I am installing it in a manner so that it will be removable for times when I do not want it. However, your is not removable per-se, but can be converted. However, Ranger basically uses screws and epoxy to install the unit from factory. You would require some fiberglass work to make it a removable unit.

8. Member
    That's a great 19 foot boat. Little rough riding, but a fishing machine. The passenger console is not molded into the hull. Held by screws and epoxy.
    2006 Ranger Z20

9. Member
    The console can be removed but as others have said, it isn't designed to be removed / installed. I was looking at a 519VX this summer that had been converted to a single console. Guy said he had the dealer do it. They put something like the rubber step pad on to cover up where the screw holes and adhesive had been. It didn't look too bad. I think it could look better though by doing it another way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2004 Ranger 519VX
    Yamaha VMAX 200HP OX66

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip Bass View Post
    19’ even,91.5” wide
    thanks,i am going to pass on a 519 i thought they was a bigger boat than that,91.5 wide kinda narrow