anthony horton fishing bass angler anthony's Avatar

Hows Jordan Lake

Wondering how the fishings been. i will be there tommorrow and would like to try and figure out what i need to do
    Anthony Horton Fishing
    Facebook: Bass Angler Anthony Horton
    Instagram: Angler Spanky
    Email: mail.ncbasschampions.com
    ncbasschamps@outlook.com
    aedynsdaddy@hotmail.com

2. Member
    The water level is exceptionally low right now which has made it pretty hard to find fish. I've spent the last two weekends out there and only have two fish to show for it, but I'm also not much of an angler, I'd expect most guys from this board would have put at least 5 in the boat most days. There was a tournament there last Saturday and I think the winning bag was 13 pounds with 10 and 8 coming in second / third, sixteen boat field pretty sure. Tons of fish offshore but haven't figured out how to get them to bite yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Lobo View Post
    The water level is exceptionally low right now which has made it pretty hard to find fish. I've spent the last two weekends out there and only have two fish to show for it, but I'm also not much of an angler, I'd expect most guys from this board would have put at least 5 in the boat most days. There was a tournament there last Saturday and I think the winning bag was 13 pounds with 10 and 8 coming in second / third, sixteen boat field pretty sure. Tons of fish offshore but haven't figured out how to get them to bite yet.
    That's some pretty low weights for a 5 bag limit. Must be tough right now. I know I didn't do well last weekend.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

4. Banned
    Water low, yes. But hard bite, no. Crank and you shall receive.

Jordan can still fish good when it is low, I remember catching the piss out of them the year it got down to 208. It has been tough for me here recently though.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

6. Member
    Started there today, past a group of chickens just outside Pittsboro on the road to Poe's Ridge and with the winds I think I saw a bird in the group lay the same egg twiceg! Got to get another run at it Monday morning.

Lake in turnover? We had Falls it sure was