Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    Did a traditional Dr. put you on the test ?
    Yes, my level was 180 low is like 280. I was with my doc for about a year but got tired of going in for the shot. She suggested another doc that did hormones and I went to him. Just ask your doc to test your levels if you think you're low.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g352nv View Post
    Yes, my level was 180 low is like 280. I was with my doc for about a year but got tired of going in for the shot. She suggested another doc that did hormones and I went to him. Just ask your doc to test your levels if you think you're low.
    This is one subject ive been curious about. I listen to local sports talk radio most days. Several of the big sponsors are clinics which say they will test your blood and put you on a program which will balance your hormones and also provide the Test which will be = to that of someone at the age of 25. One of the biggest is actually called 25 again. My god they arent cheap though.

3. Member
    What is this test?

4. Banned
    This is one subject ive been curious about. I listen to local sports talk radio most days. Several of the big sponsors are clinics which say they will test your blood and put you on a program which will balance your hormones and also provide the Test which will be = to that of someone at the age of 25. One of the biggest is actually called 25 again. My god they arent cheap though.
    Just go to your Dr and skip all that drama. Insurance paid for it for me. Its a simple blood test. You will also need to control your estrogen levels as test also boost estrogen levels. You dont want man boobs lol. I would rather do it local if it were me.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JHenry View Post
    What is this test?
    Sorry, testosterone

NEVER do business with family.

7. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    A

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

I'm shocked that the many fitness trainers on BBC haven't already offered up a custom program for the OP!!!
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkabout7781 View Post
    I'm shocked that the many fitness trainers on BBC haven't already offered up a custom program for the OP!!!
    I dont do that anymore. I like to help but after a lot of friends ask and I make a meal plan for them they never follow through. It gets old.

I posted that one picture because I knew someone would think I was talking out my arse lol.

10. Member
    Get Arnold Schwarzenegger’s book. The complete book of bodybuilding. It has everything you need to know about excersizing, lifting, nutrition, and even how to tan and oil yourself up if you wish. Even how to intimidate other guys lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkabout7781 View Post
    I would have to see the gentleman in person and sit down to see what his capabilities are currently and then figure out the goals he is shooting for.

12. Member
    Just go to your Dr and skip all that drama. Insurance paid for it for me. Its a simple blood test. You will also need to control your estrogen levels as test also boost estrogen levels. You dont want man boobs lol. I would rather do it local if it were me.
    Unfortunately my ins isnt as forgiving. A guy I work with got tested with low T and the cost per month for the test shots was like 400 a month. I guess you shouldnt put a price on your health but my lord 400 a month for a shot isnt cheap.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Get Arnold Schwarzenegger’s book. The complete book of bodybuilding. It has everything you need to know about excersizing, lifting, nutrition, and even how to tan and oil yourself up if you wish. Even how to intimidate other guys lol.
    OP whats your addy Ill send mine to you lol. I read a little but youtube worked for me.

14. Banned
    Unfortunately my ins isnt as forgiving. A guy I work with got tested with low T and the cost per month for the test shots was like 400 a month. I guess you shouldnt put a price on your health but my lord 400 a month for a shot isnt cheap.
    Thats way to high! My second doc was 100.00 a month plus 75.00 for 3 months worth of test. Insurance covered the blood testing. The 100.00 a month was for ANYTHING though. He would see me for a cold. This was Roseville CA. Not a cheap area.
    He had my setup on two shorts a week, same dose but split it up to even things out.

15. Member
    Y’all need a doctor to tell if you got low t? Who needs a doctor when you have the wisdom on bbc. Open up the opening the bar thread. If you at least twitch a little when you read the thread you are good to go. If not you might want to call up one of those doctor on the phone deals you see on tv. 1800 for hims or something like that.

16. Banned
    I do 100 push ups a day...laid off the carbs...eat good...who cares attitude...down 23lbs...if my foot was 100% I'd drop quicker with mountain hike adventures again.

17. Member
    Option A. And, I would expect their full attention and expertise, just like they would give to any other client. My sister uses a personal trainer and he gives her discounts based on her referring business to him. She is very connected in her community, so at this point I'm not sure she pays anything, because of the sheer number of referrals he's gotten. It's a win-win situation.

2005 Champion 198 DC Elite
    2005 Mercury Optimax-225hp (Serial#1B073011)

Quote Originally Posted by GetReel View Post
    If you had a relative that was a certified personal trainer with 10 years experience and you asked them to help get you in shape.
    Should it be;
    A) Pay them as if there is no family relationship because you requested their services
    B) Discounted rate because of being family?
    C) They are family, you shouldn’t have to pay them?
    It's their business, should your family pay you nothing if they require your trade?

If you value your family and wish them success pay them as any other client would....

19. Member
    BTW with youtube you dont even need a trainer. You can learn about diet and fitness. I pretty much learned everything from youtube, Meal prep is key

1000% correct. Nice work man, that is one hell of a great job! I am currently in the process of leaning down.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetReel View Post
    If you had a relative that was a certified personal trainer with 10 years experience and you asked them to help get you in shape.
    Should it be;
    A) Pay them as if there is no family relationship because you requested their services
    B) Discounted rate because of being family?
    C) They are family, you shouldn’t have to pay them?
    I would prefer not to do business with family but if you do, I'd go for option A and be treated as a client, not a family member
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast