Question Battery Charger options (2015 ZX-boats)

My Minn Kota charger broke last year when I moved the boat to Texas from Virginia. The attachment holes in the charger casing are completely busted. I believe the internals work, but I can't attach it to anything. It looks like the MK-440-PC is the only one that will fit on the mounting plate. Are there any other charger that will fit in the same place? Has anyone replaced their charger?

I went to BPS and Academy, but they don't have any 4-bank chargers. I would have to order something, but I don't know what will fit other than the MK-440-PC. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225

Mine did the same thing. I got some self tapping screws and drilled through the side flange. Holding so far
    2020 Ranger Z520L 250 Pro XS 4

3. Member
    Pretty sure minn kota will warranty. probably need to go through dealer/skeeter

Mine did that this year. I added some washers that where bigger then the screw recesses.

5. Member
    I caught mine with two broken mounting holes before it completely detached. Some advice for anyone with these boats: Take 2 of the extra large zip ties and wrap them completely around the charger and the metal angled plate that they mount on. Keeps it solid and wont vibrate and break.

6. Member
    I used a fairly heavy duty ratchet strap and in almost a year it hasn't budged.

I ended up ordering a new one from Minn-Kota. Hopefully, it will break before the warranty is up this time.
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225