Some lures that might bring back a memory or two.

I keep my boat and most my tackle at my place in Florida but I still have a ton of crap around the house. I was going through one of my old tackle boxes and just pulled out a few lures thought might bring a memory back to some. 12E1523E-63DF-42D5-8B58-4D8279EFD46C.jpeg

2. Member
    what was that Bagley called? the E.T.? Old Poe's, Bomber, Mudbug, Dying Flutter.

What was that Mann's called? the Loudmouth? and the jointed one I think is called a Sparkletail?

What is the jerkbait, an early suspending Rogue? That's the one I'm having the hardest time on the ID.

I owned most of those at one time or another. Caught a lot of fish on Bagley B1, B2, DB1, DB2 and DB3 but not much on the Smoo or ET. Still have some old Poe's, Bombers, and Mudbugs around but haven't thrown them in a long time. Out of the ones you show, I probably caught the most on the Dying Flutter prop bait.

3. Member
    It was a rebel made lure.

4. Member

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    I caught a ton of bass while growing up in Iowa throwing a Mudbug in that pattern. I still have a few that I've not used in years, they really pull hard with today's retrieve ratios!
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

Still have 4 or 5 still in the box. More for nostalgia than anything. Used wear out my friends in ponds fan casting.

7. Member
    don't know about now but at one time the leroy brown would bring some good money
    on ebay.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAC244 View Post
    I keep my boat and most my tackle at my place in Florida but I still have a ton of crap around the house. I was going through one of my old tackle boxes and just pulled out a few lures thought might bring a memory back to some. 12E1523E-63DF-42D5-8B58-4D8279EFD46C.jpeg
    bring back a memory?lol..I use more of the old stuff then new stuff other
    than jigs and plastics.

Quote Originally Posted by hulapopr View Post
    don't know about now but at one time the leroy brown would bring some good money
    on ebay.
    Yeah I'm seeing that here and there... Hmmmm... Funny though. I called Mann's up on a whim and they dug 'em out of old stock and sent 'em to me at cost... They were awesome in the transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by DAC244 View Post
    Tom Mann Pogo Shad...chartreuse with an orange belly buzzed in shallow water prespawn would get your arm broke by a big female smallmouth.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

11. Member
    Bottom left--Neal Spinner-It has the best blades of any prop bait ever made.

Nice collection