What do you think it's worth? 1997 ragin Cajun 185

I posted this on the Cajun forum but didn't get any answers so I figured I'd try here. I have a 1997 ragin Cajun 185 with a 150 hp Evinrude intruder. The boat and the engine are both in fantastic shape. The gel coat has no stress cracks or oxidation, and the engine runs strong. It has an 80 lb ultrex along with two Garmin gps map 93sv and two power pole sportsman's. I'd like to sell it this winter and be into something newer and bigger in the spring. What do you think the boat is worth with those accessories and without.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Probably 6-7k with or without poles and ultrex. Probably get more out of it selling the poles separate and trading the ultrex for a cheaper, used motor. Good looking rig for sure though.

3. Member
    For pricing I've had good luck looking on Craigslist, for similar rigs, and for the accessories. For the accessories, look on the sale ads, on this site.

4. Banned
    NADA puts in between 5-6G the extras I would value at about half what you paid for them maybe a little less. Being that it is in what looks like great condition from pics i would list it at 8 and expect offers around 6,500-7.

5. Member
    I have the same boat in a 1996 with a Johnson 150. Not sure the exact price but they are listed on the NADA listing. The Cajun doesn’t hold value like some of the other brands. I love mine and will keep it. I thought I wanted a new rig. I rode in a Skeeter, and a Basscat, the Cajun rides like the Basscat. The Cajun is a very well built boat. I just couldn’t spend 60k plus for a rig that was no better than what I have.. good luck

6. Member
    That's about what I expected just wanted to double check. Thanks for the help

7. Member
    weren't cajans a small company that one of the big companies bought and shut down?
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools