My experience: Two orders with this company and both times my order was wrong. I am unable to post a review on their web site (Their email for a review doesn't provide an opportunity for a review. It just takes you to the part.), so decided I would provide one here. First time I ordered two UFP calipers and one came. They sent me the other one after a phone call. Second time I order bearings and the cone that is supposed to go with the bearing (says so on their web site). The cone didn't fit the bearing. The cone was much smaller (wrong part number for the bearing). Had to get the bearings and cone set at the local auto parts store. They also charge for shipping no matter how much you spend, and you have to pay shipping to return an item. Had to return an actuator I ordered (my fault) on the same order with the bearings and pay a $35 UPS shipping fee. This was on top of $57 shipping I paid for a $400 order. I included two receipts in my return box for the actuator and write on them "please credit my card", and then receive a phone call asking me what they should do with the actuator (credit my card or send a replacement item). This was after I called and told them, as per their "return item" instructions, that I would be returning it and to credit my card. Another phone call. Anyway, I looked around and did find the right actuator from trailerandtruckparts.com and the shipping is free over $49. The price is also very competitive. Didn't find free shipping at other trailer part etailers when I decided on Pacific Trailer (looked at easternmarine.com also), so figured they all charged shipping since a lot of the items are heavy, and was in a hurry to get the parts.