Thread: Hydrowave H2

Hydrowave H2

Having lots of trouble finding information on who services these things? Tried a couple leads from members here with no luck? Mine just stopped powering on this summer out of nowhere. Not sure if it is the plug or the unit itself? Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

if your going to have a hydro wave for sure in the future, just buy a new speaker / power cord and try that if it doesnt work buy another h2 and you will have a spare speeker or two
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

3. Member
    $75 just to be able to spend another 400? Not very practical. Sad customer service that you can't get this serviced or even a number to call. Hopefully anyone looking to buy one sees this and understands the risk.

4. Member
    I called TH-Marine with the same issue, they mailed me a brand new head unit, didn't even want the old one back.
    21XRD Bullet, Mercury 250XS
    Helix 10 SI
    Helix 10 DI
    Helix 5 (GPS only)

20XRD Bullet, 2.4L Bridgeport Merc
    899ci HD SI
    859ci HD DI

Quote Originally Posted by cxp138 View Post
    Having lots of trouble finding information on who services these things? Tried a couple leads from members here with no luck? Mine just stopped powering on this summer out of nowhere. Not sure if it is the plug or the unit itself? Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.
    Hydrowave, LLC in Carrollton, TX - (214) 202-1426

6. Member
    thank you guys! I called TH and spoke to Andrew who was helpful. I have to send him some pics and invoice showing date of install and it sounds like they will honor warranty on this. Will keep you posted. I'm kinda getting the feeling that i'm one of not so many that bought this thing? Do alot of casual fishermen like myself use this?

7. Member
    Wanted to close this thread. Amazing customer service from TH Marine and Andrew. Ended up being a faulty plug. He got me back up and running quickly. Would highly recommend and won't hesitate to purchase from this establishment in the future.