reconditioned minn kota

minn kota outlet store . reconditioned ultrex any body try 1 yet. if so bad ideal or not

I would think it might be a good deal depending on price. Should carry the same warranty
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

outlet store is not associated with any of the brands that have an outlet store, try it for bird, Lowrance, garmin, mk...… just so you know, I would highly doubt warranty will play
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

4. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Steer clear of the outlet store.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

I believe rmfg. Minn Kota trolling motors carry a 1 year warranty and are gone through carefully. If bought from a reputable retailer, you should have no worries. I bought a rmfg. Fortrex from Jones Trolling Motor 9 years ago and it still runs perfectly!
    Scott Inman

6. Member
    The FR motors are motor that had a problem when sold and companies such as Cabelas and BassPro have an agreement to replace over the counter and send the bad ones back to MinnKota. MinnKota then goes through the trolling motor and sells to dealers as FR. I use to be in the FR program, but since the price of these motors has gone up, the warranty is 1yr and shipping has increased, we're unable to sell at a big enough discount to compensate for the difference in warranty. On the Ultrex, it has a 3yr warranty as opposed to a 1yr FR motor. Just for that reason, I would look at new over FR. Call us if we can help.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]