X19 rear storage

I am currently looking to trade my current boat in and have narrowed it down to an xpress X19 or vexus 2080. One thing I haven’t been able to find in my internet research is a picture of the rear storage on an X19 with the lids open. I know it seems like a small detail but from the pics I’ve seen it does not look like there is much more room in the rear of the X19 than there is in my current boat (Lowe stinger 195). Any info would be greatly appreciated.

The rear compartments are small for sure due to the foam behind them and the epa overblown huge gas tank that you cant fill

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

3. Member
    So I can fit 3 3700 boxes in my current rear compartments, about that size? Hopefully not smaller than that! Also I see poles on those boats quite often so I assume there is room for pumps in the rear unlike my boat where I’d have to get talons or move batteries to make room for pumps on my stinger.

4. Member
    I have 3 boxes in one compartment now. It could probably hold 4 or 5. I have a small cooler on the other side with rags, spray wax, gloves and such. The compartment has a small bottom because of the slanted sides.

The compartment is plenty large if you are running a 24v trolling system. I have cranking battery, 2 pumps and charger on one side.
    2015 Xpress X19/ Yamaha VMAX 175 SHO

Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    The rear compartments are small for sure due to the foam behind them and the epa overblown huge gas tank that you cant fill
    Yep right on the money.....
    1998 bullet 20xd 2006 225 sport xs

I have 3 of the full 100mph bps rain suits in one side and 4 lifejackets in the other. Folded hurredly and shoved in there it is full, so not that small. The battery compartment between the livewell and gas tank is huge. I have 3 big batteries, big oil tank, and charger in there and could still get in there and close the lid

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

7. Member
    The rear compartments in the X19 are bigger than any other aluminum boat I have seen. I cannot speak especially for the lowe, but I have seen the tracker and ranger compartments. I have a 20lb anchor, a small tool box, and a duffle bag full of plastics in just one of my rear compartments.

8. Member
    That's not bad. My rear compartments are literally full to capacity with the 3 3700 planos I have in them.. It is kinda pathetic