Help identifying year/model.

Hello I am trying to figure out what year and model boat this is. It was my father's back in the day and I would like to know if at all possible. I took this picture of a picture so its not very clear. Wondering if by the way the windshield looks maybe someone could figure it out. Thanks everyone.20191015_202549.jpg
    LET'S GO BLUES!!! WILL WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN 2024?

2. Member
    Cant help you with the model, but look at the hull ID# on the transom. Last 2 digits will be the year

Probably an Espirit model.

4. Member
    As far as year probably +/-1985 or so. The earlier ones looked like a knockoff of the old Skeeter Wrangler with the angled transom. I think they had a Ricky Greene model that was very similar in hull design to the one in your photo and that was around 1985.
    2006 Ranger Z20 / 225HP Merc Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by brushsjigs View Post
    Cant help you with the model, but look at the hull ID# on the transom. Last 2 digits will be the year
    this

6. Member
    So definitely looks like an espirit... I’ve got an 87 espirit 185 that looks almost identical but yours looks shorter than mine. Mine is 18’6” and I believe they made a shorter 16 foot model as well or was it 17 foot?
    Attached Images Attached Images

THANKS to all who replied. The boat has been gone now for well over 20 years and I was so young I would have no idea the length. And not trying to be all sad but he passed away in 2017 and even then he didn't remember anything about it. I want to say he bought it at Bud's place when they were on manchester road. I was thinking it had to be a late 80's or early 90's model as I was pretty young...I'm 42. Thanks again guys!
    LET'S GO BLUES!!! WILL WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN 2024?

Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Dude 365 View Post
    THANKS to all who replied. The boat has been gone now for well over 20 years and I was so young I would have no idea the length. And not trying to be all sad but he passed away in 2017 and even then he didn't remember anything about it. I want to say he bought it at Bud's place when they were on manchester road. I was thinking it had to be a late 80's or early 90's model as I was pretty young...I'm 42. Thanks again guys!
    Maybe go to dealer and they might have some record of it being sold.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!