Dual Pro 4 bankD Sportsman Deltavolt issue

I have recently installed a new Dual pro 4 bank sportsman delta volt ( programed for lithium)
    I have a 125V Ionic Lithium and 3 50A ionic Lithiums.
    It has been working fine until the the other day. I plugged in the charger and only 3 banks turned on. I checked the ground fuse going to that battery and it looked good. Plugged the charger back in and all work fine.
    Next charge same thing happened. Unplugged the fuse and reconnected and all worked fine again.
    Well today had 2 banks not go on. I did he same process and all worked fine.

Charger and Batteries are less than 4 moths old. I contacted Dual Pro and now waiting. Could use some help from the BBC crowd please?

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JCClark View Post
    I have recently installed a new Dual pro 4 bank sportsman delta volt ( programed for lithium)
    I have a 125V Ionic Lithium and 3 50A ionic Lithiums.
    It has been working fine until the the other day. I plugged in the charger and only 3 banks turned on. I checked the ground fuse going to that battery and it looked good. Plugged the charger back in and all work fine.
    Next charge same thing happened. Unplugged the fuse and reconnected and all worked fine again.
    Well today had 2 banks not go on. I did he same process and all worked fine.

Charger and Batteries are less than 4 moths old. I contacted Dual Pro and now waiting. Could use some help from the BBC crowd please?
    check both fuses ground and positive be sure they snap together tight, dual pro will take care of you, if you emailed it may take a day or 2, I usually prefer to call.
    let me know if you dont hear back I will call my Rep.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    If it's flashing with only 1 red LED @ 30%, it means it's not detecting the battery. Could be loose connection on battery. Possible blown fuse.

For some reason, they don't list the single led error in the manual.

4. Member
    When it happens the bank is totally blank. If i disconnect the ground fuse to that battery and bank and reconnect it again it works. The problem is I have had to do the same process a few times. I will let you all know what dual pro says or if I can figure out the issue.

5. Member
    Did you try swapping banks to see if the problem follows??

6. Member
    Dual Pro asked for the charger to be sent back. I have not tried swapping banks to see if the problem follows. It could be as simple as bad fuse connectors just not sure. The strange thing is that I cant just push the connecters together, I have to actually pull them apart and reconnect it for it to work again.