Sportsman 1910 fuel capacity??

I posted this in the G3 forum also. I am looking at buying a sportsman 1910 and noticed that the fuel capacity is only 21 gallons. I'm just wanting to hear from some owners of these boats and see if it has been a problem for any of them. Thank you guys for any input.

Those are great looking rigs, but, I had the same feeling when shopping for a new boat. Given the new motor are very fuel efficient, I still had some concerns of the fuel capacity.
    I make some long runs, so I like having a larger fuel tank. I fish skinny water, less than a foot, and like to have the tank near empty when I do. I want my cake and eat it too!
    Now on the other side, it means gas is not sitting in the tank. Fuel these days has less than a 3 month self life.
    As the boater safety course stated, use the 1/3 rule. 1/3 out, 1/3 in. 1/3 in reserve. so 7 gallons versus 10 gallons (1/3 rule)
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

3. Banned
    That would be fine with me. I usually have about a 1/2 tank of gas. Almost never fill it up. Keeps gas fresher, and boat a little lighter. If I fished tourneys on big lakes, or did alot of multi day fishing away from gas stations, then it would be a concern

whatever motor would be on it will surely have a performance sheet for it - giving you the fuel consumption at all the tested RPM's.

XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

6. Member
    In the end it doesn't matter anyway. I'm getting a used Skeeter that I got a great deal on.

7. Member
    Most I've burned, with 1.5hour round trip, is 9 gallons. Now, I was cruising at 4400rpm. I keep a full tank to avoid any condensation forming. I've been using a mix of Startron Enzyme with Ring Clean and Stabil Marine and have experienced no fuel problems. I do run 89 gas because my Opti doesn't sputter at low speed.
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver