What do you think it's worth? 1997 ragin Cajun 185

I have a 1997 ragin Cajun 185 with a 150 hp Evinrude intruder. The boat and the engine are both in fantastic shape. The gel coat has no stress cracks or oxidation, and the engine runs strong. It has an 80 lb ultrex along with two Garmin gps map 93sv and two power pole sportsman's. I'd like to get into something bigger for trips to champlain and what not and am considering selling it this winter. What do you think the boat is worth with those accessories and without.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I have the same boat in a 1996 model. You can get on NADA and get the value but Cajun just don’t hold value like some of the big names. I love mine. It rides awesome! Runs awesome! I’ll run it till it dies.. or I do. Lol I thought I wanted a new one till I went shopping.. pushing 60k to replace it with the exact same boat new. Lol I added a coat of wax and said no way! Lol good luck what ever you decide

3. Member
    If give ya $5.50.... insert bad south park quote....

in all seriousness it’s a sharp looking rig and you’ll pay out the nose to get a newer comparable rig... unless you really need to sell it I would keep it...

nada has a section for Cajun boats but like it was said earlier they don’t hold value like rangers etc.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UniversalFrost View Post
    If give ya $5.50.... insert bad south park quote....

in all seriousness it’s a sharp looking rig and you’ll pay out the nose to get a newer comparable rig... unless you really need to sell it I would keep it...

nada has a section for Cajun boats but like it was said earlier they don’t hold value like rangers etc.
    OK guy's, Cajun holds their value as good as any brand. You must consider the original price of the over priced Ranger and the other brands of boats. Cajun was not a cheap boat, they led the way on several items in Bass boating, first in upright flotation, first in aluminum lids, first in a lifetime transom, first in the Armorhide type of real tough hulls. Take a look at the Cajun lid latches. They did have their flaws in some of the designs, like the switches on the dash and the instruments on an area down by your leg, that was a good one. Like all brands of boats it depends on the model of boat what it could be worth and of course the condition. I never had any problem getting top dollar on a Cajun in as good of shape as this one. Throw out the book value, this boat is worth way more, maybe a few Thousand.