Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    I can bring a couple buddies out there and manage a little for you if needed.. I'll even bring you Roll Tide shirt and swap you for one of those Woods Ranch hats you got... We won't shoot none of your big deer..200 inchers are good for us..
    Sounds like a fair trade, to be honest we’ve only seen three bucks under the 230 range except for the young deer. We have a large amount of 250 up to 400 this year. All these deer raised in the pasture and not in a small 10 acre pen, we had a very wet fall, winter and spring but a dry summer. Early rains really helped early growth and these deer weren’t tearing up the protein much until it got hot and dry this summer. Headed to Colorado Mulie huntin and my buddy is elk huntin this weekend for the third season.

We got some decent deer for us but like you said..rain all year except for August...super dry in August.. But there's acorns all over my hunting club.. Which all of the bucks I hunt are babies compared to what you're used to. Couple of buddies went to Colorado elk hunting this year and planted the bug on me for next year... But I been looking at a few places, one HF place in Illinois, two others to go after whitetails... I've put of off long enough.. Gonna start going on these hunts..
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

3. Banned
    Zero for me. Do not eat it anymore since my friend who knew how o fix it right passed several years back. Donate my to the people who need help feeding their families.

4. Member
    None for me yet but I have to go to harvest..... and I haven't been, I mainly rifle hunt deer in two states and neither are open yet.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    Sounds like a fair trade, to be honest we’ve only seen three bucks under the 230 range except for the young deer. We have a large amount of 250 up to 400 this year. All these deer raised in the pasture and not in a small 10 acre pen, we had a very wet fall, winter and spring but a dry summer. Early rains really helped early growth and these deer weren’t tearing up the protein much until it got hot and dry this summer. Headed to Colorado Mulie huntin and my buddy is elk huntin this weekend for the third season.
    250 to 400" whitetail? Got to be High fence, rich man hunting. whats the name of the outfitter?

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybounce View Post
    250 to 400" whitetail? Got to be High fence, rich man hunting. whats the name of the outfitter?
    Of course it’s HF and I’m the name. I don’t advertise and don’t need to, we take a very limited amount of paid hunters and most are my customers I deal with in my construction company. Not rich by any means but have been very blessed, also have a fair sized low fence place we manage intensely. Luckily we are surrounded by two ranches that are upwards of 30k acres and practice the same management. I raise deer and exotics as a hobby, enjoy watching them progress through the years.

7. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    Of course it’s HF and I’m the name. I don’t advertise and don’t need to, we take a very limited amount of paid hunters and most are my customers I deal with in my construction company. Not rich by any means but have been very blessed, also have a fair sized low fence place we manage intensely. Luckily we are surrounded by two ranches that are upwards of 30k acres and practice the same management. I raise deer and exotics as a hobby, enjoy watching them progress through the years.
    Cool deal. My don is in the construction business in Texas. GMI
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

8. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    I dressed a nice buck my son arrowed yesterday afternoon. I will post a picture when I get it on s hosting dite.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

Filled it 2 nights ago with a decent 8. Time to make some jerky.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12