Unhappy Ranger Trailer Rim

Smoked the rim on my trailer Saturday. The hub locked up and snapped. Anyway, I have later model chrome 17" rims. (Think they are raptor style) Split 5 spoke. Called Ranger to order the hubs and asked about the rim. They are not available any longer. I really dont want to replace all 5 again. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I already looked on Great Lakes Skipper, nada.
    Pete

Is your spare the same? If so you can buy a different spare rim...that shouldn't matter much You could get a sun cover for your spare nobody would know but all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by reelmin5 View Post
    Is your spare the same? If so you can buy a different spare rim...that shouldn't matter much You could get a sun cover for your spare nobody would know but all of us.
    Yep...bolt that bad boy to the spare mount buy a Ranger spare covef and carry on. Consider it charachter!

4. Roachboat
    I’ve got a bud that just bought a 7 month old pro’s boat. He had a tire on driver side of boat that had eaten thru to steel belt on inside of trailer, then on other side tires worn on the outside of tire. He’s having a difficult time finding the 17” tire. Dealers want $350 each just for tire before mounting. Any help would be great. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roachboat View Post
    I’ve got a bud that just bought a 7 month old pro’s boat. He had a tire on driver side of boat that had eaten thru to steel belt on inside of trailer, then on other side tires worn on the outside of tire. He’s having a difficult time finding the 17” tire. Dealers want $350 each just for tire before mounting. Any help would be great. Thanks

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-New-Kenda...item547748c9e2

local shop mounted and balanced for 20 bucks each