Thread: Oneida

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just got up to Pulaski for work yesterday and was hoping to get out on Thursday but with the weather and nothing biting I guess I'll just wait til I get up this way again. I was going to see if anyone had an open seat but looks like the weather will keep me away.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by vausoner View Post
    Just got up to Pulaski for work yesterday and was hoping to get out on Thursday but with the weather and nothing biting I guess I'll just wait til I get up this way again. I was going to see if anyone had an open seat but looks like the weather will keep me away.
    tomorrow would be the day mild morning and daytime temps in low 60's prob will be most likely my last outing for the year looking at the coming weather and temps. Now where to go is my problem lol..

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by behls16 View Post
    Feel for ya fellas, it's humbled me before. It'll be back better than ever here no time.
    It will

4. Member
    FORTUNATELY, I stumbled onto a school and got 5 or 6 nice ones before they shut off, all on a white keitech swimbait, good luck to u all....

Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    tomorrow would be the day mild morning and daytime temps in low 60's prob will be most likely my last outing for the year looking at the coming weather and temps. Now where to go is my problem lol..
    I hear you. I'll be tied up with training all day tomorrow. I think we'll be finished around noon Thursday and I fly out Friday morning. I didn't realize I would be in the steelhead capital of the east or I would have planned a little better. My hotel is on the salmon river but didn't realize how big of a deal it is up here.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vausoner View Post
    I hear you. I'll be tied up with training all day tomorrow. I think we'll be finished around noon Thursday and I fly out Friday morning. I didn't realize I would be in the steelhead capital of the east or I would have planned a little better. My hotel is on the salmon river but didn't realize how big of a deal it is up here.
    you just missed the salmon run by a couple weeks. People travel from all over the country to fish that river when the runs on. The steelhead fishing there is really good especially late fall. There’s places you can rent rods and stuff near Pulaski too
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123