Which in hull transducer do I need for helix 10 si gen 2?

Recently just got a new boat and have been fighting with dealer ever since I bought it but that’s for another time to tell, a few weeks ago I asked them to order the in hull transducer for me since they didn’t have it but as I expected they never ordered it for me. I was told I need the xtm 9 20 transducer without the t but I cannot find it anywhere online. Was gonna check on here and see if anyone knew which one I need that will work for it.

2. Member
    I put the XP 9 HW in my bilge for high speed readings off my Helix 10 Mega Chirp SI unit on the console. It's a High Wide, Low Q, dual spectrum xdcr that replaced the dual beam that was there previously.

3. Member

is this right transducer

Quote Originally Posted by BrownTrout View Post
    I put the XP 9 HW in my bilge for high speed readings off my Helix 10 Mega Chirp SI unit on the console. It's a High Wide, Low Q, dual spectrum xdcr that replaced the dual beam that was there previously.
    I have this kit is this the right transducer. Helix mega g2n 12

This Dual Station Starter Kit allows you to network a Side Imaging unit and another compatible unit at two stations and includes a shoot through the hull transducer plus a splitter cable for high speed readings contains. Package Includes:-1 XP 9 20 (includes Epoxy Kit)-1 AS EC 20E-20 foot Ethernet Cable-2 AC EC QDE-Ethernet Adapter Cables-1 9 M SIDB Y-Side Imaging Splitter Cables. Note:-This kit is not compatible with SOLIX or ONIX Series.

Quote Originally Posted by triton205 View Post
    I have this kit is this the right transducer. Helix mega g2n 12

This Dual Station Starter Kit allows you to network a Side Imaging unit and another compatible unit at two stations and includes a shoot through the hull transducer plus a splitter cable for high speed readings contains. Package Includes:-1 XP 9 20 (includes Epoxy Kit)-1 AS EC 20E-20 foot Ethernet Cable-2 AC EC QDE-Ethernet Adapter Cables-1 9 M SIDB Y-Side Imaging Splitter Cables. Note:-This kit is not compatible with SOLIX or ONIX Series.

That would be standard for the G2N models. 83/200 kHz 2D sonar.

Some of us do non-standard stuff.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    Hi Wayne, does this non standard approach provide any additional value over what I have. I would knock mine out in the spring in two seconds if you say much better picture in 2d