Some guys hate MLF/BPT
    Some guys love MLF/BPT
    Some guys enjoy watching all formats
    Some guys just like to argue

Wow, nailed it!

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    You have issues man hahaha.

And FYI....been fishing tournaments of all levels for 20 years. But you yourself admitted you don't tournament fish but comment on every tournament thread
    My bad. Maybe that wasnt you. I keep getting yall confused. There are like a solid 5 of ya that like to spew vomit out the backside all the time all over the MLF threads.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Wow, nailed it!
    I think I answered C and D...lol

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LgMouthGambler View Post
    My bad. Maybe that wasnt you. I keep getting yall confused. There are like a solid 5 of ya that like to spew vomit out the backside all the time all over the MLF threads.
    Yeah like Linda Blair style

5. dartag1829
    Listened today. Maybe I missed these points.
    Since there is no Cup the top Costa Championship finishers this year, All American Winner from this years BFL Regionals, Will be done after there championships. No Cup berth.
    Ranger Cup??
    BFL's next year will be done after the Regional?? No All American.
    TBF Champion Living The Dream Package for the winner.??

6. Member
    I do not fish the Costa Series but I think it kind of stinks that guys have fished all year trying to get a promised spot at the FLW Cup and now that is no longer possible. Something should be done for the guys that would have earned their way into the cup. JMO
    Mike
    Ranger Z520
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

7. Member
    Wow, nailed it!
    The only thing I forgot was all the guys in the know with inside information.
    Mike
    Ranger Z520
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    Since there is no Cup the top Costa Championship finishers this year, All American Winner from this years BFL Regionals, Will be done after there championships. No Cup berth.
    Ranger Cup??
    Probably how they reduced entry fees and kept “the same great payout” for the BFL’s. I’m sure that a certain amount of all entry fee’s is withheld, etc. to fund all of the post-season events, FLW Cup included.

9. Member
    Tigercat.....good point! If you do away with all american that's a lot of money back in their pocket. Sad deal.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    Ranger Cup??
    Can't imagine not having All American? That doesn't sound right to me.

11. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    So what have we learned? I really don't have time to read all 8 pages today so was wondering what I missed. Thanks in advance.

CliffsNotes...

Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    No shit it’s a conspiracy against BASS.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Strike King has a conspiracy against Rapala, too, in case anyone’s interested in some more drama.

Pictograph...

Who controls John Gill?

who's boyd dukket?

13. Member
    I thought he said they will continue the All American, just no more Cup....but I could be wrong.

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    I thought he said they will continue the All American, just no more Cup....but I could be wrong.
    Thats what I got...

Quote Originally Posted by hatcreek View Post
    CliffsNotes...

Pictograph...

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    I just watched the pod cast and i saw nor heard any dissing on livewells as a matter of fact quite the opposite. I don't doubt anyones word it was said in the past but many things are said in the past by others also. They have also and continue to say it's what the anglers want that counts. I'm just not seeing the hate from him about anything. He said towards the end that next years 80 field anglers is set so barring some last minute reasons no one is leaving.
    When it first started there were some comments about how much better it was for the fish not to ride around in livewells. I think they were just trying to establish themselves and differentiate a bit. Then the hard core haters latched on to that and acted like someone had insulted their family legacy to the core and haven't let it go since. It hasn't been a constant assault or a betrayal to everything they once held dear. It's no different than an angler switching sponsors and going from telling you something was the greatest thing ever to the new thing that's the greatest thing ever. That's what they do. They market as sell their product whatever it is. It's really funny to watch something that in the grand scheme of things affects nothing be so personally impacted by it.

I feel bad that there is a 9 page rant thread and I don't watch any tournament fishing at all. Please, someone tell me why I should be outraged so I can join in on this thread. I'm feeling left out and want to be offended about something.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    I feel bad that there is a 9 page rant thread and I don't watch any tournament fishing at all. Please, someone tell me why I should be outraged so I can join in on this thread. I'm feeling left out and want to be offended about something.

I guess you could be offended because you catch trash fish like muskie and not a highly prized game fish like the LMB. They are special, guys want boats without livewells in the future!

I guess you could be offended because you catch trash fish like muskie and not a highly prized game fish like the LMB. They are special, guys want boats without livewells in the future!
    It's just special when LMB fishermen call muskies trash fish. Especially a guy from Texas, where there's but one natural lake; every bit of LMB habitat was created by man, and filled with hatchery fish for public consumption.

Bass are literally everywhere world wide; there's nothing special about finding them, can be caught quite efficiently on garden worms, they live and thrive in tepid swamp water. In maximum, reach sizes that can still be eaten by muskies, possess barely a third of the fighting vigor, and possess none of the danger in handling them that muskies do.

And yet muskies are the trash fish?

LMB are the very definition of common, disposable, trash fish. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    It's just special when LMB fishermen call muskies trash fish. Especially a guy from Texas, where there's but one natural lake; every bit of LMB habitat was created by man, and filled with hatchery fish for public consumption.

Bass are literally everywhere world wide; there's nothing special about finding them, can be caught quite efficiently on garden worms, they live and thrive in tepid swamp water. In maximum, reach sizes that can still be eaten by muskies, possess barely a third of the fighting vigor, and possess none of the danger in handling them that muskies do.

And yet muskies are the trash fish?

LMB are the very definition of common, disposable, trash fish. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Not much action over there at Musky Boat Central huh?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast