Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Boyd Duckett on Bass Talk Live this morning FYI

As a fan of all the tours I still have yet to understand all of the hate....... But I understand people are reluctant to change and that most keyboard kings are just that.... Keyboard kings.......

So carry on and I will just continue to follow them all and be happy that more people are able to make $ at the sport we all love!!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjranger View Post
    As a fan of all the tours I still have yet to understand all of the hate....... But I understand people are reluctant to change and that most keyboard kings are just that.... Keyboard kings.......

So carry on and I will just continue to follow them all and be happy that more people are able to make $ at the sport we all love!!

Logic will not be tolerated here..

3. Member
    Just bring us the Cliff notes so we don't have to invest an hour to hear talking points, and hyperbole.

4. Banned
    Damn, I'm busy... Dan

5. Member
    People will comment on here and give their opinions on what he said or did not say.

Most of the these people will not watch the podcast but will give their opinion anyways.
    Mike
    Ranger Z520
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Locknload59 View Post
    People will comment on here and give their opinions on what he said or did not say.

Most of the these people will not watch the podcast but will give their opinion anyways.
    Its becoming like political parties. If you don’t like the BPT you’re a hater and shallow minded. It’s pointless to give opinions on here anymore because you just have the BPT fanboys ripping into you for now bowing down to the tour , or the BASS guys bashing everyone and making accusations against people who do like it. So if you like the BPT you’re wrong, and if you don’t like the BPT you’re wrong. It’s like watching children fight on a playground over who wants to be first in line.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

Quote Originally Posted by bjranger View Post

Because its like the XFL came in a took all the NFL players and said screw the NFL and all the history, we are going to change the rules, the game and claim its better.

That's were my "hate" comes from.

For the rest of it, I really don't care. They can do there thing, i wish them the best. I just don't care for the the format. In the end its there deal not mine.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2e View Post
    Because its like the XFL came in a took all the NFL players and said screw the NFL and all the history, we are going to change the rules, the game and claim its better.

For the rest of it, I really don't care. They can do there thing, i wish them the best. I just don't care for the the format. In the end its there deal not mine.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post
    Its becoming like political parties. If you don’t like the BPT you’re a hater and shallow minded. It’s pointless to give opinions on here anymore because you just have the BPT fanboys ripping into you for now bowing down to the tour , or the BASS guys bashing everyone and making accusations against people who do like it. So if you like the BPT you’re wrong, and if you don’t like the BPT you’re wrong. It’s like watching children fight on a playground over who wants to be first in line.
    Everything is cool if you use the right code talk there are no haters i've been told.

�� Upside-Down Face Emoji - Emojipedia

https://emojipedia.org › upside-down-face

A classic smiley, turned upside down. Implemented as a flipped version of �� Slightly Smiling Face on most platforms. Commonly used to convey irony, sarcasm, joking, or a sense of goofiness or silliness. ...

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2e View Post

Except no one "took" anybody, they left of their own free will.

11. Banned
    It’s not the “change” that people do not like, it’s the format and constant telling us how great it is. If it was great, everyone would be watching it, period.

12. Member
    Out of a country of 330 million people, 217 are watching BTL. Yet millions are supposed to flood into this latest attempt to "GROW " the sport.

13. Member
    Boyd lives rent free in several heads here.
    Mike
    Ranger Z520
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

14. Member
    Wow, can't believe BD just said that if customers want a 5 bass weigh-in for BFLs they will have them.

I thought it was cruel to put bass in a livewells in captivity? Thought it was an old outdated format?

Guy just says whatever ha.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonJT View Post
    Out of a country of 330 million people, 217 are watching BTL. Yet millions are supposed to flood into this latest attempt to "GROW " the sport.
    What are you worried about then? Seems it will go away with only 217 viewers.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    What are you worried about then? Seems it will go away with only 217 viewers.
    I'm not worried regardless of the outcome.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    Wow, can't believe BD just said that if customers want a 5 bass weigh-in for BFLs they will have them.

I thought it was cruel to put bass in a livewells in captivity? Thought it was an old outdated format?

Guy just says whatever ha.

He let the Pro's choose a format so why not the Joes who will be funding the MLF/BPT trails. Sounds like a good business plan to me.

18. Member
    He let the Pro's choose a format so why not the Joes who will be funding the MLF/BPT trails. Sounds like a good business plan to me.
    It's a good business plan to create a commercial bashing weigh in tournaments and the. Host weigh in tournaments? Sorry, most customers will not believe the sh@t being shovelled or trust said organization. Then there are guys like you ;)

19. Banned
    He knows it’s impossible to do the BPT format on a large scale.

20. Member
    for a business decision it’s good because it lets the people decide the product they want. However it’s hypocritical since the BPT main tour and the FLW tour will have MLF format. They openly bash livewells and brag about their conservation but fund tournaments who still have the 5 fish limits. It’s like If AA had ownership in Jack Daniels. Openly denounce the idea of it but facilitate the production. The BFLs will stay 5 fish format, too much money on the line with too many potential issues with the BPT format to have it at a regional level. It’ll be a logistical nightmare resulting in protests of angler catches at every event
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast