Huge Thanks To Joe54! He got my boat running great!

After having problems with my boat I couldn't figure out myself I contacted Joe54 and setup to drop my boat to him. It's a 2.5 hour drive for me but after talking to him I knew I wanted him to work on my boat. Let me tell you guys Joe54 knows what he's doing with these motors! He's got mine running like a raped ape! It's really hard these days to find an honest gentleman to do any work for you but Joe is a class act and just a really good guy all around! He went above and beyond for me and really helped me out. I know he spent tons of time on my motor and even lake tested it 4 times to solve my problems and make double sure everything was ok before I drove the 2.5 hours to pick it up. Boat would hardly run when I dropped it off and he found the lower unit making noise so it was really becoming a very expensive fix but he helped me out with a lower he had and also fixed the missing/sputtering problem I was having as well as a different prop to solve a holeshot problem I was having all for a very reasonable cost to me. Joe man I can't thank you enough and you've earned my business for life! My boat now slingshots out of the hole and runs better than ever! Folks if your having a problem and Joe recommends something to get it fixed.........Listen to what he says, he knows what he's talking about!

2. Member
    i am with you,he really helps out a bunch on the mercury boards,he seems to have plenty of patients helping people he has helped me more than one time,even invited me to go fishing with him lol

3. Member
    +100 on comments about Joe.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

4. Member
    gotta get it right, how I roll , THANKS GUYS
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

6. Member
    Agree to all above. Joe54 has helped me often!

7. Member
    one hundred percent spot on!!!!!!

8. Member
    JOE54 getting some well DESERVED props!!!! He is absolutely a rare breed!!!! Can I get an AMEN????

9. Member
    AMEN! Speaking from experience.

10. Member
    AMEN!

11. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Kudos- Joe is definitely a sharp guy!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

12. Member
    amen to that

13. Member
    This world needs more Joe’s and Don’s. Those two always answer calls for help, a lot of character in those two gentlemen.

14. Member
    It is so hard to find a great mechanic. I have been taken to the cleaners more than once. This board & Mr Don & Mr Joe have helped me a lot over the years and i'am extremely grateful. They are truly a rare breed. My knowledge of motors has tripled because of these two fine people. Thank you again my fine friends.
    Dean Buffington, Mobile Al,