Bradley Roy High school open 10/12-13 Lake Cumberland

I am not really for sure about the format for day 1 but from what I gather there were several boats in this tournament. The top 5 teams advanced to day two and this is where they decide which kid gets what specific amount of scholarship $. The format for day 2 was MLF style but they only fish two periods instead of three periods. The boundary waters were Pumpkin, Greasy and Clifty and a small part of the main lake. If you go to Bradley Roy's facebook page there is multiple live coverage videos. There was not a lot of fish catching in the either of the 2.5 hour periods but I thought it was pretty neat that high school kids got the chance to fish for scholarship $ all while being filmed by a former BASS/current MLF pro.

multiple videos in this link...https://www.facebook.com/probradleyroy/

2. Member
    It was an awesome event with over 200 teams. Bradley Roy and his Dad Anthony did an excellent job putting the event together. 1st day was best 5 then 2nd day was MLF format. Day 2 had 20k worth of scholarship money up for grabs. My son and his partner got 10th missed the day 2 cut by 3/4 of a pound.
    A.J. Kelty Versailles KY
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite