1997 mercury 200EFI top end loss (EFI changed over to carbs)

My computer on my 1997 mercury 200 EFI went out about 5 years ago my mechanic told me to get a new computer it was going to cost around $800 I told him I couldn’t come off with that much at the time so he offered me a solution which was to put carbs on it so I let him he charged me about $150 to do the work so before the swap the motor was getting around 63mph with me after the swap it ran around 59 to 60 mph buy gps and overtime it has now got down to 49mph top speed and these speeds are by myself my tachometer has also quit so not sure about the rpm but check compression and around 115psi on all cylinders I recently changed fuel lines dumped the render of my gas that was left in tank and changed fuel water separator and added an inline filter thinking about doing a seafoam hot soak any thought on what might be going on also motor bogs down when tremming down to come out of hole #0G550117 max rpm is 5800 and I run a 25 pitch prop thanks for any help

2. Member
    if same prop is still turning 5800 and im good shape id check boat for water logging (holes)
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................