WTB air compressor piston/piston rings

Was rebuilding my air compressor and while trying to get a stuck piston ring unstuck broke it.

Is there anywhere I can just buy the piston rings or at least the piston itself instead of an entire air compressor?

I hate how mercury is trying to force me to buy a $900 compressor for a $20 ring.

2003 Optimax 225 0t651364

Anybody got a part number for just the piston? Boat net online list them not sold seperately, but I've seen them list stuff as NSS but was able to find a part number and buy them on amazon.

2. Member
    Try the "swap and sell" boards>>>Wanted to buy>>>motor parts.

3. Banned
    contact Wiseco Pistons, give them your measurements and they might be able to help you out.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Sorry- that compressor (and it's replacement parts) were discontinued when the vendor that built it went out of business.

Requires a complete new replacement compressor.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor